Saturday, September 26, 2015

Mount Glacier



This is not just your everyday climb. Today I am going to climb Mount Glacier, I remember as I get out of bed.

"Wakey, wakey!" I call to the few fools that are actually going to go with me on this climb. 

No one liked getting up early, but today I had to wake up at 4:00am because we would have to meet our employer for this climb at 6:00am. 

"Pack your stuff in the car, everyone, but put some professional clothes on now so we will look professional for the employer," I said. 

I said this because the person who wanted us to do this climb was known to be ruthless and back out of the contracts for no reason at all so we had to look good so that there would be really no reason to or at least one less reason to back out. I smiled at the thought of him and how he had picked me specifically over everyone else because I am the only crazy person who would be willing to. 

Others would would run away screaming just at the thought of the mountain. It is said to be full of jagged ice and horrible monsters. I get dressed and go down to smell a waft of pancakes, my favorite. Once I snap out of my state of happiness I say "ok everyone eat quick we're on the road in 15". 

Everyone groans at that because I know they want to savor this food that is not porridge or stew. 

After I eat at 5:30 on the dot, we all pile in the car and ride to the mansion where we are supposed to meet our employer. 

-

I hear a ruckus outside and my butler tells me there is something urgent outside. Ugg! What could be more important than rereading all of Chronicles of Narnia for the 20th time? Then I remember what day it is. 

I immediately climb out of bed and get dressed. I hope they get what's on top or maybe even die trying. I don't really care cause I am only doing this because of my good for nothing brother.

 I go downstairs and see them in my living room standing around awkwardly at my velvet clothes and gold trimmed chairs. "It is ok. You can sit down" I say. As they plop down on the chairs they all look happy because they are not really used to this kind of comfort. 

Then I notice something odd. I count the men and only come up with ten. That is definitely not enough to do this climb. "Did you leave some of your fellow men in the car?" I ask. The bigger man who looks to be the leader said no at this. Well with only ten men they will never make this climb. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like my little story? I wanted to write a story so I got my mom to pick a picture (the one on top) from the D and D books my dad got and then I would try to make a little story out of it and that's what I did. 

11 comments:

  1. I love your story!
    You're an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique perspective you use. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read. You have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. *coughs* sorry about that! BUT THIS STORY WAS SOOOOOO SWEEEEETTTTT! YOU'RE ONLY WHAT 9 YEARS OLD AND ALREADY WRITING LIKE THIS? SUCH TALENT NABILA ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thats really nice and actually I am ten turning 11 next sunday

      Delete

01 09 10