Sunday, February 12, 2017

6 Reasons Why Bookworms Are The Best People



Hello peoples! How are you? I hope you are amazing. So today I was inspired to do another bookworm related post and explain to you guys exactly why bookworms are really just the best people. True there are some rare exceptions where there are some people who don't really like books who are absolutelly amazing but most of time not. So let's get started!

We have better words

No like seriously. Since we read more we know more words and so we know better words than the normal human. We also know how to write them correctly unlike some other people because we see the words and not just hear them. 

confused the office kelly blah blah blah blah

We know more 

With the whole reading constantly thing you pick up a few facts along the way. By reading I have learned some really interesting things. Some scary, some amazing, and some just weird. But still we know more.

suits sarah donna donna paulsen sarah rafferty

We can always recommend a book

*In a commercial type voice* Are you bored? Do you want to be smarter? Go to your local bookworm and he/she will recommend the best book for you free of charge. *In regular voice* Since Bookworms read all the time we read so many different types of books and we know a book that would fit every single one of our friends. 

baby reading intense intense reading

We have a pretty good imagination 

Since most books don't have movies we (as good readers) must imagine in our brains what the character and the world looks like, So we get quite good at it. Describe a characteristic of a person and we immediately get a picture in our brain. 

reactions spongebob imagination

We know to move on

When a favroite character in a book dies it is almost like a person in real life dies. Once you are truly invested in someone they seem like family. You know all about them. Since in many books a character or two dies we know how to deal with grief and eventually get over it. It is a very good skill to learn. 

disney sad crying cry alice in wonderland

We know how to entertain ourselves 

The stereotypical bookworm is almost always an introvert. Although this is not always true (I would definitely call myself an extrovert and a bookworm) most bookworms experience symptoms of being an introvert including being able to entertain ourselves. If a bookworm has a good book and they are alone in a room the bookworm can probably sit for hours. 

coffee books suicide squad harley quinn margot robbie

Well I am done with that for now but how did you like it? Should I do more Bookworm related posts? Would you call yourself a bookworm? What is your favroite book? I love you guys and have an amazing day! 

4 comments:

  1. Your posts always make me think. Somehow you reminded me of a book I used to love. I couldn't find it, but I did better. I found the pdf. I'd looked for it long ago and just given up. Now I have it and I have you to thank.

    Thanks, Nabila!
    -- Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goal for this blog has always been to help and make people think and so I am happy that I have succeeded in doing that. I am so happy that you found the book! There have beens books that I have read in the past that I loved that I should proably go find. Lol. I hope you enjoy your book and thank you for commenting. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this! I've been a bookworm for as long as I can remember, and I love it ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am happy that you like my post. :) I have also been a bookworm for as long as I can remember and as I stated, we are of course the best people. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

01 09 10