Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Love // Because Nabila Decided She Wanted to be a Poet and Failed

I interrupt the regular broadcasting scedule for a special post on an interesting topic because Nabila has decided that she is is poet for the next 10 minutes. 


Love is something interesting. 
A magical mystery that science can't really contain or explain. 


True love.
Something in movies where princesses in flowy pink dresses and princes dressed in their finest armor fall for each other at first glance.  


Love is something rare.
Between 2 human beings. 


Love grows with time.
Develops as you get to know each other. 


And the heart is the center of it all.
Beating in your chest when you see someone new. 


Someone in love might seem like a ghost
or
a spirit.


Love is not a choice but instead a thing in your mind and your heart.
Blurring your vision from the rest of the world. 


Fall in love with someone new this valentine. 
Or celebrate the ones already in your life. 
Look at them for who they are good and bad qualities.

Love. 


14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice! Happy Valentines Day! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Happy Valentine's Day to you as well. I love you :)

      Delete
  3. Nabila, so beautiful. You look as regal as your name. I hope you had a wonderful day.

    -- Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love my name and I am very happy that my outfit does it justice. I had a pretty good day although there was a couple delays. I hope you had an amazing day as well. 😊

      Delete
  4. Yay! You got to show you're face again!! I love these types of photo shoots!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have permission to show more of my face now and I am pretty happy about it. I am happy that you like these posts. 😊

      Delete
  5. Hey,
    A wonderful description about love. I really like that poetry.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lea! I think I have been getting better at this whole poetry thing although I am still slightly horrible.

      Delete
  6. I think the best person to share your love with is yourself. And if you battle to love yourself, an animal is the next best thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree! Loving yourself and just who you are is the most important thing in life. :)

      Delete
  7. That was a really nice poem. :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10