Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Beauty from Ashes // Photo Diary + Buescher State Park + Pics of me in a Cat in the Hat shirt

Hello everyone! What's up with you guys? So over superbowl weekend to get away from everything (if you didn't know the super bowl was in Houston which is where I live. I watched like a quarter of the show game and the halftime show by lady gaga almost literally blew me away. She was amazing. I loved the energy.) I went camping at Buescher State Park which is about 2 hours away from where I live. I went with another family who we are friends with and my aunt and we just had a really good time so I have decided to show you guys some pictures that I took.
   



The title is inspired from the park history. A couple year ago the park that I went to went through a really big forest fire. I think it started from an electrical pole falling and it lasted for months. The fire lasted for a very long time. I think if I heard correctly maybe either the biggest or longest fire in texas.  So because of this some parts of the park are still a little bit burnt but it is truly just so bueatiful.    


I am slightly in love with this picture. 


The jungle of mystery. Dun dun dun. 


As a photographer whenever I see someone else's photos I always admire and remember. I have noticed that reflection photos are a thing. So when I saw the way these trees bent I had to make it look perfect. I half succeeded but I am still very proud of this. 


There was this moss stuff like everywhere. The green was so vibrant though. You can't really see it in this photo. 


There was orange moss. I didn't know this before. 


I'm bored *walks away from everyone and my life*


The trees will nearly surround you. Wait long enough and you will see eyes in the branches staring at you from behind.


The stump is now a new home for the mushroom things. 


And as all good campers do we had a nice, cozy, and warm campfire going. Sitting by the campfire late at night is basically my favroite part of camping 


I look like I am 6 in this photo. My cheeks are all puffy. I can't decide if I like it or not. 


This was an accidental pose that I did not mean to do but I think it actually turned out ok. 


Ok so if you know me or my blog you will come to relize that I am slightly obsessed with taking pictures of my shoes. I just like it. Sometimes they turn out ok and sometimes not. Tell me if this looks good at all. 


The alleyway to the end of the world. 


Looking at the ground or my hand. I can't really tell. 


The bark is bright purple. We might have an alien problem on our hands. 



Another picture of my bag. You know I am just realizing that you guys are proably getting really bored of seeing this bag. I have had it as long as I have had this blog (I might have had the blog longer) and this is basiclly the only purse I use. 


I was squatting as I took this photo. I fell right after but it was kind of worth it. 


Full outfit sitting on a long. 


You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind. 

-Mahatma Gandhi


Bye bye. I turn my back to you because now I must go to sleep. But before that I would love for you to maybe possibly follow my blog and comment if you have ever gone camping, if you like camping, and which of these photos you like the best. Love you! Bye!




8 comments:

  1. These are all really pretty photos! Thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once went camping in the middle of winter with my friends on a school trip. I would relive each and every moment of it- even the waking to ice on our tents. It's such a great experience and something that everyone should try at least once before they declare that they love or hate camping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah camping is such a fun experience, if it is your first time or if it is your 100th time because every camping trip is different. No one can say that they love or hate anything especially camping without experiencing it first. Thanks for commenting Steph!

      Delete
  3. I love the color purple. I'm not sure but I think that "alien" bark is a particularly excellent example of purplepore bracket. Fungus can be beautiful.

    A free press is essential to democracy. Resist!

    -- Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the color purple! It is actually my favroite color as of a couple months ago. Haha you are probably right about the bark. Fungus can be very bueatiful at times.

      Delete

01 09 10