Tuesday, February 7, 2017

6 Things Every Bookworm Knows



Hello everyone! What's up? I am back today with another post. This time book related. I would say I am definitely a bookworm. I love books and I spend like an hour a day reading. Did you know that the average person reads for 16 minutes a day? It's pretty interesting. Anyway today I am going to do a post showing you guys the insite in all bookworms minds with 6 Things Every Bookworm Knows. 

Carrying a book around everywhere is a must

Seriously! Like what if you are bored and you have nothing to do. A trusty book will always make the boredom go away. 


Hugging a book is not weird

I mean admit it. Once you have read a good book. Like a really good book that just makes you smile that makes you sad it is over. Like an extremely good book. You just want to hug it. I have experienced this before as have most other bookworms. 

hug

There is no such thing as a favroite book

Or movie or singer but we are talking about books right now. Truly favroite books are not a thing for bookworms (this does not apply to every person though). There are just so many freaking amazing books out there that choosing one might actually make the bookworms mind explode. 


There is no such thing as "Not liking reading"

True there are some people who haven't found a good book yet but they can't just not like reading. That is like not liking tv or the sunset. Not how these things work. 

tom hardy read i dont read

Library Cards are basiclly essential for life 

When you are a bookworm you can't buy all of your books are else you would go broke. So instead the library is basiclly a sacred place and library cards are a must. I definitely have a library card to my library. It is really cool because I can actually walk to my library but I don't like going alone because there is a big street I have to cross. 


Never interrupt someone when they are near the end of a good book

Don't you dare (says in voldemort like voice). The end of the book is always the best part. Either the closing sweet reunion or sweeping accusation. When anyone is nearing the end of a book finishing in the next couple of minutes is a very strong goal. Someone daring to say anything to the bookworm at this time is asking for very unpleasant things. 

University of Alaska Fairbanks gun drama antonio banderas latino people

And that is it for now. If you want more book related posts comment down below! Do you have any blog post suggestions for me? Would you call yourself a bookworm? Do you agree with this post? Remember I love you and have a good day/night! 




16 comments:

  1. Awesome post nabila! I can definitely relate to all of these!
    - Edie
    Thenjbc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edie! I am happy that you can relate. 😊

      Delete
  2. Your post made me realize something. I have an enormous library of books and technical literature in paper form. But I haven't touched any of them for a very long time. I now live off pdf's, most of them free, and so I'm never without a computer and Adobe reader.

    I'm surprised, but glad to hear, you haven't given up on the printed page! Make time to read everyday! And take this advice -- The things you read and discuss with your parents will stay with you forever.

    -The Office of the President deserves better than a senile delinquent-

    -- Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find paper books to be almost easier to read just because I can bring them to school and read them anywhere. I tried reading on my kindle but I guess I just found going to the library and picking out books for some reason easier. No idea why. I read like an hour or so every day because my parents make me read and I read a lot in school. Your comments make me smile so thank you for commenting a lot on my posts lately. :)

      Delete
  3. Um, yes! So totally true! I relate to absolutely all of the above.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you can relate Emily. Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete
  4. I can totally attest to 'never interrupt someone when they are near the end of a good book'.

    I am nearing the end of 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' and can feel myself inching towards that 'head-down only re-surface once book is done' stage.

    I don't think I'd consider myself a bookworm...but possibly a book bear. I have stages with reading that I, rather whimsically, come in and out of. Like a bear, I hibernate from books and then later emerge. However, with that said, I definitely enjoy reading an would like to do it more often.

    Possibly, on the account of not being an avid reader, I do have a favourite book- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Have you ever read it?

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Like when you are about to finish a really good book no one can interrupt or else something bad will happen. Lol. OK a book bear is an amazing phrase that I don't think I have thought of until this very moment. No actually I don't think I have ever read that book. Why do you like?

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. I made up the phrase 'book bear'...I tend to do that often (make up words and phrases that otherwise fail to exist in the English language. Feel free to use the term any time.

      I like the book for it's surprising narrative and the character's interconnections. It has beautiful romantic notions rooted deep in mystery. It makes for an overall beautiful read.

      Delete
    3. Well then you are very talented at the whole making up words/phrases that do not exist. I will definitively be using that term in the future.

      That sounds like a beautiful book (I love the way you described it). I might just have to pick it up from the library the next time I go. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry to say I have hurt somebody who interrupt me trying to finish a good book

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your post! I carry a book with me everywhere!

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that you agree! I also carry a book around with me everywhere. :)

      Delete
  7. I can totally understand about not having a favourite book! This is a great post ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Like how am I supposed to choose! I am happy that you like my post. :)

      Delete

01 09 10