Sunday, June 19, 2016

10 Easy Things You Can Do In The Morning That will Make the Rest Of Your Day A Million Times Better



Hey everyone! I hope you have had a good day so far :) But the thing is sometime people don't have good days. You have probably experienced them. The days where you just don't feel:

-Happy
-Fresh
-Right
-Nice
-Kind

and pretty much everything else good in the world. And I get it. Sometimes it just can't be helped. But sometimes it can. Sometimes walking of the bed on the wrong side can make the rest of your day horrible. But I don't want that for you. I want to help you make more days of your life start of better. In this post I will tell you 10 easy things you can do after you wake up that will make your day better. So, let's get started!

1) Smile and tell yourself how it will be an amazing day



How you feel about something is really all about mindset. If you tell yourself the ride will be long it will probably feel long. If you tell yourself the ride will be short and quick it will probably feel quick. Same thing with emotion. If you tell yourself everyday when you get out of bed that it will be a good day it puts you on a good and positive road to start to your day. 

2) Shower or at least put water on your face

girl, face, portrait

This makes you feel a lot more fresh and clean. For me showers really revive me. That's why I love them. Sometimes when we feel muggy or dirty physically we end up feeling it emotionally too. With is bad. Showers or baths help. 

3)Read

White Hot Mug on Book Near Linen

A lot of times in the morning either before I get out of bed or after getting ready I read. Trust me it helps. This gives yourself a time to do something that is not really that physical to get the more thinky (yes I do realize that is not a word but it should be so I am going to use it and nobody can tell me not to) part of your mind going. 

4)Wake up on time

morning, time, clock

To start a day well you kind of have to get up. More most people when they hear an alarm they grumble and try to turn it off and then go back to sleep. This won't help you at all. It will probably just make you late or rush to wherever you need to go. This will put your day to a horrible start. You want to feel like you have time in the morning to get stuff done or else you will neglect things. From now on I don't want you to do that. I want you to get up when you hear your alarm. 

5) Drink and actually have breakfast

Orange Cookies and Bread on Table

A couple of years ago at school this guy came and asked us what we thought was the most important meal of the day. We all said dinner or lunch. How does this story relate to the post? Because he said breakfast is actually the most important meal of the day.

surprise surprised robin shock teen titans

And thing is that he was right. Drinking and eating in the morning is so simple but a lot of people neglect it. With is BAD. You just slept for hopefully at least 7 hours and now your body is very very hungry. It needs something to get you through this day. Do you know why breakfast is called breakfast? Because it is the time when you are supposed to be breaking your fast that you took all night. Pretty much it is very important.

6) List 5 things you are thankful for

Romance Couple, Hugging, Wool Coat, Winter, Snow

A lot of people have amazing lives but they just don't see. They aren't thankful for it. Probably the things that you take for granted like toilet paper or clothes some people can't get. But if every morning you list some things you are grateful for you will realize how lucky you.

7) Listen to some upbeat music

smartphone, technology, music

This wakes you up and makes you more happy. Listening to fun music gives you energy when you listen to it and if you find some music you like it can be super fun. I highly recommend Megan Trainor's Better When I'm Dancing. It is amazing song, it is very upbeat, and it seriously make you start to want to dance (or that might just be me).

8) Just sit and do nothing in the quiet

coffee, cup, apple

Before getting up you need some time for you body to fully adjust to the new day and your surroundings. Plus some calm is really needed before rushing off to a busy day.

9) Do some exercise

Push Ups, Exercise, Fitness, Workout, People, Sport

 I have a friend who does this almost every morning. Maybe it could just be 5 push-ups. Nothing big. It still helps! This wakes you up and will make you feel better about yourself. 

10) Make a plan


arm, hand, desk

Before I begin my day I always start with making a plan with what I am going to do that day and what I want to accomplish. This helps you have a clear goal and get more things done. This also makes you want to go get those things done so you feel more motivated. 

*note I actually don't know all about humans so some of this might not be 100% accurate

What do you do right after you wake up? Should I do more posts like this? Do you have an alarm clock? Do you already do any of the things listed? Do you like exercising? Do you like the song Better When I'm dancing? What is your favorite upbeat music? What are you thankful for? Do you like showers? 



14 comments:

  1. These are some great points, Nabila! Loved the post. :)
    ~ Suzy | Craftz'n'Craziness, Lookin' Good Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some really helpful points! Starting off the day positive is so important. I wish I had time to do all of these things in the morning ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I was helpful to you Amy! Haha, so do I. With the things on this list you don't have to do all of them but a couple every morning is still helpful.

      Delete
  3. "listen to upbeat music" THAT SERIOUSLY HELPS. But, then again, I listen to screaming Mexican dudes who decide to have a fiesta mid-song and a band who was raised in my hometown. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I think listening to music helps a lot. That's cool! Do you like mexican music? Do you listen to anything else as well?

      Delete
  4. These are amazing tips! Thanks for sharing! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Cool tips!
    - Edie
    Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. B, I think you should do more posts like this one because I think that this is awesome to give tips to help people!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Nomi. I'll try to do more posts like this one. I really like helping people! What would be some examples of posts like this?

      Delete
  7. YES TO ALL OF THESE!
    I find my day is much better with just a few quick little things like this.

    -Abigail
    Sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.co,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH ABIGAIL!
      I'm happy you like them. :)

      Delete

01 09 10