Thursday, June 30, 2016

10 sites to find awesome and free images for bloggers with no attribution needed



Images are absolutely key to blogs. As I say here if you don't have images it can really really hurt a blog. People like images. They are breaks to the text. They are visually appealing. Eye candy. Aka they are amazing. But some people just don't like taking photos for their blogs. That is so ok. There are a lot of free sites where you can use their images. In this post, I will tell you about 9 awesome sites that have free images you can use for your blog.

But remember before using any images from sites remember to read their licensing information first. Even if the image is free, sometimes you have to give attribution or other stuff for certain photos. I will say the rules for each website in this post but it's good as a general rule to always check.

1. Pixabay

Pixabay is one of the websites I use the most. It has very mysterious, pretty, and nature photos. 



Like doesn't that just look so cool??

2. Pexels

Pexels is the other website I use a lot. It has really good desk photos and lots of photos showing city life. 

people, working, writing

3. StockSnap.io

They update on a daily basis. It has less nature photos, but flowers, and people photos. Some of the photos are less bright though. 

office, work, workspace, business, desk, table, gadgets, smartphone, mobile, retractable, pen, cup, mug, window, still, bokeh

4. Unsplash

It has very large photos, nature, and country life photos. 

5. PDClipart

This is the perfect site for all things clipart. It is perfect for other things besides blog posts like ebooks or graphics. The thing about this site is thought that it is not very easy to use cause the design is not very pretty.


6. Canva

Canva is actually a awesome site where you can design graphic stuff for your blog. I is use it all the time. And it also comes with some free images you can use.

7. PD Photo

Some of these images need attribution but most don't. This site is good for specific places and items. 

8. FREEIMAGES

Some of the photos require attribution but most do not. The photos are put into categories. It has over 388,875 photos.

Changing of the Leaves 5

9. Pikwizard


Pikwizard is a great new stock photography website with over 100,000 high-quality images. 20,000 of these are completely exclusive to the website and there is no attribution needed. 



I would absolutely love if you could share my posts. Sharing is caring. Thanks!

Do you use any of these sites? Do you take your own photos? Do you use photos from sites? If so what sites do you use? Do you agree that photos are super important for blogs? 





12 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you so much!! I'll definitely use these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one helpful post dear, Thanks for sharing :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you find it helpful Ambi! Any time. :)

      Delete
  3. Those sound great! :) I use some of these.

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they are pretty great. Haha. Which ones do you use?

      Delete
  4. ooh! these sound awesome!
    - Edie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so helpful Nabila!
    I have actually been looking for places with free stock images, I use canva a lot because it's so fun but I haven't used any of the others, thanks for the tips!
    I try to take my own pictures as much as I can because then I don't have to be dependent on anyone else's copyright rules.

    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you found my post helpful Crystal! Yeah canva is very fun and cool. I also try to take my own pictures but sometimes it is just hard. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. This is incredibly helpful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you find my post helpful! Totally Misty!

      Delete

01 09 10