Thursday, June 9, 2016

Photo Diary | Twin Falls

Hey Everyone! I got such awesome feedback from this post (you guys are so awesome!) I decided to do another little photo diary post. Hope you enjoy :)

These are some pictures from my trip to my grandmothers house. I had never ever ever seen a water fall before so when my announced that we were going I was so happy! And I was not let down. The water fall was very beautiful. I even got to climb up to the place very close to where the water initially hits the ground and drink some of the water (with I was very reluctant to drink at first but my dad assured me it was fine) .












Have you seen a water fall before? If so, was it amazing and where were you? If not, do you want to see at waterfall? Do you like my photos? With one was your favorite?

11 comments:

  1. I loved those pictures Nabila!!! I love water falls. I live in NC so we live around a lot of them :) Beautiful pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you love them Kiley!! I also love waterfalls :) Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've not seen waterfalls in ages. You don't get many in the UK.
      Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you. So much.

      I hope you get to see another one soon!

      Delete
    3. Me too! I'm going back to see my family in Italy in the summer, so hopefully then.

      Delete
    4. Hopefully! You know I have always dreamed of going to Italy. It just sounds like such a cool place. I didn't know they had waterfalls though! Even cooler!

      Delete
  3. VERY pretty pictures! No, I haven't really. Just the tiny mini ones you see in conservation parks and trails.
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you VERY much! Ya, I have seen those small ones before as well. Do you like them?

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh the pictures are BEAUTIFULLL! Looks like you had SUCH a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The Waterfall was very beautiful! I did have a fun time :0

      Delete

01 09 10