Monday, June 27, 2016

11 ways to easily come up with awesome blog post ideas



A lot of times it is very very hard to come up with blog post ideas. You might be in have bloggers block or just don't feel creative. Or maybe with everything else going on in your life you just can't think. Either way it makes it hard to come up with awesome and unique blog post ideas. If you find yourself in that situation then I am here to help. In this post I will show you how to easily come up with blog post ideas

1. Read other people's blogs

Read all of the newest posts of the blogs you follow and get inspiration. This is a really awesome way to come up with new ideas but you have to make sure that you are not directly copying. You can get in a lot of trouble for that and it is just rude. 

Blogging, Blog, Background, Information, Network

2. Ask others

You have friends and family and followers (I just realized those all start with an f) for a reason! Ask them for ideas. Send some of your friends an email asking for ideas or do a post on your blog asking your readers what they want to read. If you want to do a survey I highly recommend typform. 

3. Go on pinterest

If you have a pinterest account then this is an amazing place to get inspired (if you do have an account I would love to follow you so you can just drop your name down below, mine is Nabila or Nabila9123). There are so many different kinds of people on pinterest, if you search your niche you are almost guaranteed to come up with something. Even if you don't come up with some ideas while searching pinterest it will still probably be worth it because you will end up seeing an adorable little kitty cat.  Which is always worth it. 


4. Check out some blog posts that list blog post ideas

People have been at lost for what to write about before so there are a lot of posts that list blog post ideas. This is a very easy way to come up with some blog post ideas. I actually did one here where I listed 111 blog post ideas so I recommend you start there. 

5. Do what's trending

Have you seen some bloggers do the same kind of posts? Maybe a tag or a topic. Either way you should totally do it too! Like right now (6/2016) I have noticed summer bucket lists are very in. I did a post with my bucket list here.  

Board, Blackboard, Trend, Direction, Development

6. Look at the comments you have gotten

A lot of times when readers comment they have questions or ideas or discussions. Look through all of your comments and see if they have any questions. Then you can answer them. Boom! Perfect post and you helped someone. 


7. Go over some of your older posts

Look at your older posts and see if you can add to that topic or expand it. Like lets say you have a post on what to do before publishing a post and in that post you say to have a great title. Why don't you do a post on how to make a great title. 


8. Brainstorm and write everything down

Put on a timer for like 1 minute and then start writing all of your blog post ideas down on paper. Then when your 1 minute is over read through all of your ideas you wrote down. Some of the ideas are probably horrible but some will be very good. Pick out some you like and then expand on them. 

Coffee, Notebook, Watch, Work Desk

9. Take a walk or go somewhere

After everything you need to give yourself a break once in awhile. Take a walk. Or if you are going somewhere go an enjoy yourself. You could even do some tips or something like that related to where you went. Like if you are going hiking you could do a post with hiking tips or things you must bring hiking. 

Rail, Shoe, Walking, Female, Rack

10. Watch Youtube Videos

Watch some youtube videos and vlogs related to your niche. 

Film, Filmstrip, You, Tube, You Tube, Icon, Play Button

11. Think about some problems your ideal audience is having

You really write to help your audience with a problem so why don't you brainstorm all of the problems your audience might be having and do a post telling how to fix them. You can do this by thinking of your audience and what is currently happening.

Here is a little infographic to sum it up.


I would absolutely love if you could pin and share this for me. 

I love you guys! Stay awesome!

Do you have trouble thinking of blog post ideas? What do you do when you don't have any ideas for what to post? Did you like this post? Do you like my infographic thing? Should I do more of them? What other types of posts would you like me to do? 




13 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post, Nabila! Thank you for sharing. <3 <3

    Sophia xx
    A Lantern in Her Hand
    The Inkpot Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great tips, Nabila! I needed this!

    xx | www.recavi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I'm so happy I could help. :)

      Delete
  3. Saving that infographic, it's exactly what I need when my mind is going crazy trying to come up with ideas but not coming up with any XD

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Someone likes my infographic thing I made *calms down*! I'm happy you like it. Also I can so relate. Sometimes my mind is just going in all directions but I can't find the right one.

      Delete
  4. Infographic is a great idea! Please use them on all your list posts. It's perfect for when my wifi dies down!
    - Edie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Haha. I didn't know they would be so popular. I'll try to have them more often. I'm happy you like it!

      Delete
  5. Those are good ideas! :)

    Allie D.
    (http://sincerelyallied.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-little-things.html)
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a helpful post! I think that one of the hardest things about blogging must be coming up with post ideas ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Yeah, comeing up with posts is definitely one of the hardest parts about blogging.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Amy! Yeah, comeing up with posts is definitely one of the hardest parts about blogging.

      Delete

01 09 10