Monday, June 6, 2016

Photo Diary | Flower Garden + Pond



Hey everyone! Long time no see. The reason is because the past week I have been at my grandparents house. And for most of that time I didn't have internet. I'm telling you it was torture! I was sad.

crying cry sobbing sob sad

Well the not having internet part was torture. The stay at my grandparents was actually very fun. I got brownies. They were amazing. 


Why did I not have internet, you ask? Because last Monday (memorial day for all of my american readers) there was a big storm and we didn't have power for like 15 hours. And then when we finally got power we found out the internet wasn't working. It was fun.

But on very same Monday earlier in the day we went to a flower garden (with was actually fun) and I took a couple of pictures. And HERE THEY ARE. 

 











When I saw the bee on this flower I really really wanted to take a photo of it. I tried and I tried to get a photo with all of the bees showing but I think the bee had other plans. 



Isn't this an interesting flower!?








This is the great old bunny grandma who watches over the garden. 



So did you like the photos? Should I do more posts like this? Do you think I have gotten better at photography? Do you like taking photos of nature? If so what kind of nature (like trees, animals, plants, etc)? Also I am feeling weirdly sarcastic today. Do any of you guys no why or if there is a cure? 



10 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, you are a great photographer!! Yes, you should definitely do more posts like that!! Nature pictures are my favorite. My favorite pictures in this post are the first ones of the tree :-)

    -Jollygirl @ Reflections of a Jolly Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jollygirl! I'm happy you like the post:) I also like the ones of the tree.

      Delete
  2. You are a great photographer, your photos are really nice, you know! I love the caterpillar photo and the turtle one, the turtles are so cute <3
    Those tree roots are kinda cool but they make me feel a bit icky and strange inside, do you feel that way to? And yes you are improving with photography I can tell.
    I literally just then searched up "how to cure sarcasm" but I didn't find out how... :(
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot to me Elsa! The turtles are so adorable. They just look so small and innocent.

      I do kind of feel that way. Almost like the roots just aren't supposed to be that way and it is unnatural. Or kind of like they are twisting you inside *realizes that sounds creepy and changes the subject*.

      Well thank you Elsa! I am happy I am improving.

      Wow, you actually just searched that? I feel loved.

      Thanks for commenting Elsa!

      Delete
  3. Your photos are all amazing! It looks like such a magical place to visit ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy! It was pretty magical :)

      Delete
  4. Love the photos :) I love taking photos of nature too! (Especially flowers)

    www.creesianskeen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you do Creesian! Yes! Yes! Yes! It is kind of like flowers are so pretty already and I feel like I must capture your beauty! Do you feel that way?

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I love taking photos but I hate it when people look at me with my camera.

    -Edie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I kind of get that. Is it maybe because you are a little embarrassed? Why do you hate it?

      Delete

01 09 10