Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Where Do I See Myself In 10 Years From Now???



I see myself doing a lot of stuff in ten years. The thing is I will never be certain until it happens. I am currently 11 so in ten years I will be 21. 21 is a very important age. It is kind of like when you officially become and "Adult". Which is actually kind of scary to me. Anyway let's get on with the post.

So I got this idea from the wonderful Kiley who did it here. It looked super cool when she did so I decided to do it myself. I think I am going add a couple more questions.

Where do you see yourself job wise? 

What I want my job to be has always been a really hard question for me. Except for blogging (which I am actually not that great at) I don't really have that many interests that I am amazing at. I mean I also like singing photography, reading, and talking. I don't know what to do with that. So I'm not sure what job I would have. It would probably something that requires me to talk a lot or else I might get bored. And it would also involve working with other people. That probably doesn't really narrow it down much though. At 21 though I would probably be in college so I would have some really small halftime job. 

Do you see yourself married?

Again I would proably still be in college so I'm not sure. I think I want to wait till I am a little bit older untill I get married so that I am more mature. Just so that I can make better decisions. That sounds good right? Maybe? I don't know! 

Wedding Couple Sitting on Green Grass in Front of Body of Water at Sunset

hands, love, romantic

love, romantic, dress

Do you see yourself having kids?


Absolutely not. I would still be in college and proably not even married yet so there is no way that I would want to have kids. I just couldn't. I want to get my education and marriage done before I have kids. If I did have kids though I would want adorable and smart girls. 

Little girl breaks the flowers

What kind of house would house would you live in?


Well maybe an apartment but if it was a house it would:

-Be modern
-Have wood floors
-Small
-Close to city
-Be awesome

I just now realized that my description is pretty much exactly like the house I live in now. But If I could have any house ever my dream house would look something like this:


or this


Oh yes and in my dream house I would have a pool and a hot tub. I absolutely love swimming so it would be a must. Oh yes and it would have a lot of glass. And metal. And skylights. 





So that is pretty much like my dream house.


Where do you see yourself blog wise?

Well hopefully I will still be blogging. I can't promise anything though. Sometimes you just have to focus on other things in life. If I am still blogging though (which I hope I am) I hope too:

-Have at least 100 followers
-Become more popular
-Still have all of you amazing readers 
-Maybe make money with the blog

By the way if I do stop blogging I give you permission to hit me on the head with something to get me back to my senses. 

Do you see yourself having a pet?

I'm not sure. I mean pets take up a lot of time and when I am 21 I don't know if I would have that much time. I did have a pet though I would have a cat who:

nature, animal, pet

-Is adorable
-Has soft fur
-Doesn't lick

I am kind of in love with cats.

And it would be black and white and have stripes but no splotches. And it would be super tiny. 

Black and White Kitten on Brown Textile

Do you see yourself having a car?


Well I am not sure what is the average age that people get cars but it would be cool if I had one. If would either be red or white. Like this color:

White Car Parking on the Road at Daytime

Or this color:

Red Coupe Car Toy

Besides the color I am not sure what kind of car I would have. I am not much of a car person. I would be super amazing if I could have an electric car though. Electric cars are super cool and better for the environment.

By the way if you are a blogger I would love to see a post about where you think you will be in 10 years. Or if you are not a blogger I would love to see your answer in the comments. Here are the questions:

Do you see yourself having a car?
Do you see yourself having a pet?
Where do you see yourself blog wise (if you don't have a blog you don't have to answer this question of course)?
What kind of house would you live in?
Do you see yourself having kids?
Do you see yourself married?
Where do you see yourself  job wise?



Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Did you like this post? Should I do more posts related to me? What job do you think I would be good at? 









6 comments:

  1. Great post!!!!!! I loved your answers! And girl! That house is AWESOME!!!! I love looking at dream house pictures!!!! thecountrygurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiley! The questions were super fun to answer. I know right! I love the houses. I also love looking at dream house pictures. It is very cool to dream.

      Delete
  2. I'm almost 20 and I have less plans for my life as an adult than you do :P Those cars though. I want a car like that by the time I'm ten years older!

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scoff! You're amazing at blogging! Or at least you are compared to me... I have like 27 followers, you have 45! You see the difference?
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you so much Dani! It makes me feel really happy and special when poeople who read my blog say I am a good blogger. Your awesome at blogging too! I have just been blogging for a little bit longer so I have more experience and more time to get followers. Also 45 follower was a really big achievement for me.

      Delete

01 09 10