Tuesday, April 25, 2017

6 Super Easy And Cute Hairstyles For All Seasons



Hello! I'm back! So as you might know I love fashion and that kind of stuff but I am also super into hair. I have wanted to do a post like this for so long. I just kept waiting and waiting and then one day I was just like I am going to do it. And so I did. Here are 6 easy and simple hairstyles. 


This is a kind of katniss and elsa type look with just a simple side braid. I do this hairstyle a lot at school or when I just don't want to do a ponytail but I can't leave it down. 


This is more of a winter type look. All you have to do is get some hair from both sides of your head and then pull it into a ponytail. Aftre that if you want you can braid it which is what I did in the picture above. 


I have loved this ever since I found it because it kind of makes me feel like a princess. All you have to do for this is get to braids and then lay them on top of your head and then secure it with bobby pins. It gets your hair off of your neck and it looks super elegant and fancy or just whatever depending on the outfit. 


This is just a super simple upgraded ponytail. You pretty much just put your hair in a ponytail then get some hair and wrap it around the base of your ponytail. 



I have super bad princess leia buns! For this all you have to do is to separate your hair and then make pigtails and then make that into buns. Cute and simple.   


Any time I do this I feel like I look like pippi longstocking. Pretty much just do 2 braids.

--

And that is it for now! In the comments tell me your favroite hairstyle on the list and if I should do more posts like this. Bye! 


9 comments:

  1. Eek! These are all SUPER cute! My hair is in a half up twist today, but usually it's either down, in a bun, or in a ponytail. Not much creativity going one with my hairstyles. XD But I can't wait to try out the crown braid!
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sam! To tell you the truth my hair is usually just in a ponytail. Haha.

      Delete
  2. The crown braid looks lovely! Worth a try,I think!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beuatiful Hairstyles Nabila!

    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10