Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I Watched The New Beauty And The Beast Movie Ft A Movie Review And Me Seriously Freaking Out

Taking a break from my last three posts for something a million times more awesome. I just recently saw the new Beauty And The Beast movie. Ahhh!!! So if you have been around me at pretty much anytime in the last few days then you will know that I desperately wanted to see this movie. I have seriously just been asking random people if they have seen it. I am/was slightly obsessed. I never really thought I would see it though. But my grandparents being the freaking awesome people that they were took me to see it. Thanks Teta and Geto! I love you!

Ok so the movie was amazing. Here are some reason why I wanted to see it in the first place.

Emma Watson is life- Ok if you don't know who Emma Watson is then you either live under a rock or on mars. She is currently my favroite person like of all time. I love all of her movies and her feminist type stuff is so inspiring. She's amazing! I am kind of in love with her. Most people who her from her role has Hermione in The Harry Potter movies.

The story is just amazing- I have loved the Beauty and the Beast story forever. The "odd" girl who reads books meets a beast and they fall in love. It doesn't matter if he is hideous or whatever because it is true love. I feel like it should be a message for like everyone else in the world who feel like they don't look like that perfect prince or princess. It's ok!

The whole first gay disney character thing kind of helped- I absolutelly love that disney finally did that. And in a big movie that was actually in theatres. When I first heard that there was going to be a gay character I admit I didn't really believe it but after lots of research I found out that it was true. We don't have a not straight prince or princess yet but baby steps. Baby steps.

The records and awards the movie has been breaking- There are so many articles that are like the new movie just did this big thing and passed this record and made this much and just bahh! Lots of stuff.

So after lots of nagging I finally got to go see it. I wanted to wear a yellow dress but sadly I don't have one *looks sadly to the side*. Instead I decided to wear my only yellow shirt and my hair in a belle inspired way.



I look kind of ok. Anyways after lots of commercials the movie finally started, I pretty much couldn't even contain my excitement and I am pretty sure I ended up clapping. I love the movie so much!



Emma Watson has never really sung anything before. But in this movie she does and it blows me away. Her voice is so bueatiful. I seriously cannot stop listening to the movie soundtrack. Sorry just needed to get that in there. My favorite song is either the first one that she sings or the official Beauty And The Beast song. 



So my favorite part of this movie would either be when Belle first sees the library or some other part that I forgot but I remember that there was another part that I loved. I am very good at remembering things. Some of the scenes were also super sad though. Now if you know me in real life you know I don't really cry that much in public. Like ever. I shed a tear during this movie though. It is just so emotional. The feels! 



Ok the scene when Belle and the beast are dancing is amazingly bueatiful. Her dress is stunning and the connection they somehow portrayed on screen was magical! I have been watching way too many videos about this movie though and I couldn't help but thinking of Emma Watson in her amazing dress dancing with Dan Stevens who was wearing stilts and some weird costume. It made me laugh ok don't judge. The scene also reminded me of a different dance that Emma did as Hermione in the Harry Potter movies.  



There have been so many people including my sister who have been saying it is "too much like the original" and "not creative" and just plain "bad". Everyone is entitled to there own opinions but it was suposed to be the same story so of course it was very similar. I'm just saying. 

As I was watching the movie there were parts where I couldn't stop smiling and parts where I felt a cold breeze just washed over me. It could have been the air conditioning but I am thinking that it was just the magic of the movie (don't ruin my dreams). 



Ok so I have only watched a few movies in theatres before. Those movies would be the last 3 Hunger Games movies and the newest Star Wars movie. I love The Hunger Games and it made me incredibly happy to watch those movies. If you know me you know that I love the movies and books. When I came out of that theatre after I had just watched Beauty and The Beast the same thing happened that happened when I had just watched Catching Fire. You guys might not know the significance of that but it does mean something. I couldn't stop smiling and I started dancing. Dancing. Now I am not a good dancing but I just started twirling. I think I thought I was a princess. 


My hideously happy face after watching the movie. 


I think what I am trying to say is that the movie was really good and I highly recommend you go see it. If you are going to see it comment down below or if you have already seen it comment your thoughts and your favorite part of the movie. Bye and I love you guys!

11 comments:

  1. I came to your blog again today for the same reason I always do. I needed a bit of "positive", something upbeat. You did not fail me.

    Forgive me for this. I just need to make a comment about something. I just saw what may be the singularly most intimidating personal blog in existence. If I were a tween girl I might well be scarred for life. Why? Oh why, does a parent fund an extravagantly expensive blog and YouTube channel for their child?! Yes she's beautiful. Yes, you're rich. I get it. Wouldn't it be great if she could do something on her own apart from looking pretty?

    What was all that about? I'll never tell. I just hope you never realize you're beautiful. Girls like that are insufferable.

    -- Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me so happy that my blog is the place you go to when you want to read something positive. :)

      I am confused right now and I would so so love if you could explain.

      You could tell. If you truly wanted too. "I just hope you never realize you're beautiful." Well that is deep. I like this it is like a compliment and advice for life all rolled into one.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. Ah. I need a minder. Someone who'll say "DON'T DO THAT!". But fear not I'm harmless, just incredibly irritating.

      Here's what happened. I came across a blog post on feminism. By a strange coincidence the author was a name I recalled from a comment here(an unusual name). It was well written. But something about the blog didn't sit right. And the more I saw of it, the more unsettling it became.

      Your blog is, apart from a few photos, a product of YOU alone. All of your great qualities, your looks, your mind, your character, are evident here. You don't have a professionally designed website, a hairdresser, makeup artist, or photographer. And you don't need any of these things.

      I know far too many young adult women who are the products of overindulgent parents. By their early 20s they're MONSTERS. There all kinds of child abuse and spending 5 figures/year on a daughters website is one of them. It's not her fault, just bad parenting.

      -- Ray

      Delete
    3. Interesting. I feel like your blog should always be a true reflection of who you. Some people might be like that. Being spoiled though is never good. I hadn't thought about it today but yeah I have that feeling when I read some blogs as well.

      Delete
  2. i haven't watched the movie yet, probably because i live in australia so idk if the movie is even in the theaters here. xD besides i just blew my money on reeds for my clarinet and picks for my guitar/ukelele... ooPS? xD
    ~grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, I saw your bio. You're one impressive kid. I know it seems like pure hell now, but you're tougher than you think. One day you'll look back and realize the truth of this. Stay strong!

      -- Ray

      Delete
    2. I think that they have the movie in australia as well although I am not sure. Haha. Thanks for commenting Garce!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE disney Emma Watson and Beauty and the Beast and this movie was so freaking amazing! But I can't tell who the gay disney character is, though I've been hearing a lot about it, so would you please fill me in on that?
    -Dani Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! There is someone who shares my passion!! They are both so amazing and together it kind of blew my mind. Haha. He doesn't act gay that much so most people can't tell. It was Lefou or Gaston's sidekick. According to the filmmakers he can't decide if he loves Gaston or if he wants to be Gaston. It's interesting. Haha. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -Dani Jones

      Delete
    3. I know right!! It is pretty awesome. :)

      Delete

01 09 10