Thursday, September 6, 2018

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now


I thought I did a post exactly like this may be a year ago but I can't find it so I'm not sure. But I've been finding a bunch of fun new brands and other things lately so I thought it would be perfect to share them with you in a collection type post!

*this post is sponsored but all opinions are my own

Chockers

I have always loved chockers ever since they have become a thing but I've been super into them lately! I've been wearing one pretty much every day. My sister got me this set of black ones for Christmas and they're all super cute!! My grandmother also got me this really pretty gold colored one and also one with a little stone in the middle which are both super elegant looking but also cute.

          
Scrunchies 

The wonderful girlies over at Rire Handmade sent these to me and I love them so much!! They are absolutely adorable, work so well with my hair, and just make me so happy when I wear them. Fun fact Rire means 'to laugh' in French which I think is so fun!! Side note I found that on their website I know zero french haha. If you want you can use my code "Nabila15" for 15% off. 


Hair Vitamin 

I recently got this cool hair vitamin thing from Ultra6 Nutrition and it's quite cool! It's supposed to make your hair grow faster, healthier and shinier. Plus you can use it for both oral and topical use which means you can both swallow it and put it on your hair. I hate pills so I love that it's liquid. Besides hair though you can also use it on things like your nails to make them stronger which I find so fun! 


Writing Letters

I recently decided that I was just going to go to The Dollar Store and buy a bunch of cards and stickers and send them to random peeps on Instagram. Not exactly sure why but I've been loving it! I'm thinking of doing a fun little letter giveaway or something in the future so stay tuned. :)


Lipsense

Riana from SeneGence sent these to me and they're super cool! She sent me a Praline Rose Lipsense, a gloss, and a remover. I had never tried a Lipsense before or even knew what it was but apparently, it's a type of lip color/lipstick that stays on a long time! The gloss doesn't last that long but the actual color definitely does! 


What's something you've been using/doing a lot recently? Have you tried any of these things? 


12 comments:

  1. Yayyyy scrunchies are making a comeback! Let me know if you need more -- my sister is really into making them right now. XD

    Something I've been doing that hasn't been studying: Pulling all my fall/winter clothes out of storage. (EEEEEEP) I have been embracing the seasonal change lately and loving every minute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SCRUNCHIES ARE GREAT AND I ALWAYS WANT MORE.

      Oh cool!! I love fall clothes so I'm alllll for that! I also need to go through my clothes haha.

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed reading about things you've been loving lately! I really like scrunchies too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you liked it. :) Yess scrunchies are the best!!

      Delete
  3. I love the color of that lip stick on you! You are rocking it!! My hair is too thick for those scrunchies.
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKAY BUT LIKE CAN I BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU? DUDE, YOUR SELFIE GAME IS SO STRONG. <3-<3

    Also I LOVE CHOCKERS TOO. I haven't worn them in a while- I mostly wear them in the chillier weather but they definitely make an outfit complete. I've recently started wearing scrunchies and I love how they look, especially on other people. I think I need to get used to wearing them a bit longer. >.<

    Lovely post, dear!

    xx Kenzie | www.paperpizzablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BRO YOU ARE SO PRETTY LIKE SERIOUSLY!!

      Scrunchies and chokers are the best! And yeah how they can totally make an outfit is one of the reason why I love chokers! It's perfect for school because I have to wear the school shirts but I can add a choker and make it just that bit cuter.

      So happy you liked it. :)

      Delete
  5. I've never tried hair vitamins before but if you love them I'm sure I will too! Something so cute and personal about writing letters and receiving them in the post right? One of my favourite things also x

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesss I love scrunchies - my friend is making me one atm and it's looking so cutee so far! And I love chokers, they can make even a simple, plain outfit look cool and classy.

    Lexie x
    www.whatlexieloves.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10