Monday, September 3, 2018

South Carolina Summer 2018 | Photo Diary


I've been putting off making this post mostly because my photos wouldn't load but I am noooowwww. You guys seemed to like my two other posts about my stay with my grandparents (find those here and here) so now I'm doing a little roundup/photo diary of the about month I spent there. :)


I also did a travel diary on the trip which you can check out here or up above. :)



What it takes to get one good pic. 



Visiting parents old friend from college and there cute daughter. 


Trying on my little sister's new glasses. 


All you need in life. 


Swimming at the lake. 


Aren't these beautiful?


A moth landed on Naomi's back. 


Someone sent this to a group chat and my first thought was "why is that me in like everything I do??????" 




Pic mom sent me of the new house!! It looks even cooler now! Our house is getting built y'all. :)



When we went and stayed at the lake. Find out more about that part of the trip here. 



Lots of fishing going on. 



Big fishy. We only caught a couple big fish and we threw them all back. 



Got to drive the golf cart which made me happy. 


The logical thing to do when you find ice on the ground. 



Visting the air force base (my grandfather used to be in the airforce). 


Visited this guys grave who I guess is well known in South Carolina. 



Then we went to this beautiful abbey where there are monks. 




Ok, but Chick-fil-a ice cream is the best. 



Your girl caught a fish. 


These were like largely good. 


I HAD WARM BROWNIES WITH ICE CREAM LIKE A LOT AND IT WAS MAGICAL!


Then I turned into Minnie Mouse. 


BROWNIES BECAUSE of DUH. Then these cool little lemon drop things that are basically lemon bars expect in small circle form. 


My mom sent this to me and I love it so much, you guys. 




Lots of Andi Mack. It's a good show ok. 


And then. It was time to leave. 



Me trying to be aesthetic and failing.


Arriving home. 



I had an awesome time in South Carolina but I'm also super happy to be home. :) If you want to check out the post I did the last time I was there you can find that here.

Did you do anything this summer? What? Where did you go? Have you ever been to South Carolina?  


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! All of your pictures are so cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the photos are awesome!! Seems you had a lot of fun! :)
    -Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! It looks like you had lots of fun. All the pictures of desserts are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lanie and yeah I did have a lot of fun! Haha same.

      Delete

01 09 10