Thursday, August 30, 2018

What's On My iPhone?



I asked you guys on Instagram recently what kind of blog posts you guys want and someone mentioned a what's on my phone post! I remember seeing a lot of these maybe a year ago but I somehow never did one. I do think they're quite interesting though and you can see a lot about a person from there phone. Plus to make this post even better it's a collab with some of my favorite girlies on the internet aka Natalie, Audrey, and Kristian! I love all of them so much and you should definitely go check them out and give them all of the love. :) Get ready to see the apps I use to edit my photos and a bunch more stuff!



This is my home screen! I have this cute photo of me as my wallpaper. I've learned that it's a bit weird to most people to have a photo of yourself as your wallpaper but it's ok haha. Most of my apps I keep in sections and only the ones I use a lot a lot I don't. For that, I have Instagram which is by far my most used app, email, and phone. Then at the bottom, I have messages, camera, and safari. You know my mom has her camera in a folder and I'm just well what about if you need to take a picture super quick????? I am such a photographer y'all. Also if you were wondering I currently have this case which I am absolutely obsessed with!



It has this super pretty floral rainbowy design with a little hummingbird! Plus it fits with my popsocket which looks a lot like this one except it's blue, purple, and pink. I used to have a clear case (I got a new phone so I had to get a new case) with a cute design which you can find in this post. It was super cute but it got dirty really easily and it showed since it was clear. This one, on the other hand, has a black back so it doesn't. I don't usually like getting dark colored things because my mood can definitely be affected by color and things around me but this case just makes me smile and feel calm. I'm not actually sure why but I'm into it haha.


Next up extras! Basically, things I want on my phone but also don't use that often and have no idea what category to put them in. I have all the norm iPhone stuff plus:

1. Google Calendar because your girl is trying to stay organized.
 2. Duolingo which I admittedly haven't used in like three months.
3. Yelp because sometimes mom gets me to pick out restaurants when we go out to eat.
4. Google Docs probably because I had to look at something I'd written on my phone.
5. GradePro aka the app to check my grades.
6. The Bible app which I don't use enough at all.
7. And some more boring stuff.



This is where it gets interesting! Hopefully. I don't know honestly. Social basically means anything that has to do with my blog/social media but that's not Instagram. That makes a lot of sense. Yeah. 

1. Bloglovin' which I use to read blogs (follow my blog here).
2. Hangouts which I don't use that often anymore because I mostly talk to people on Instagram now but I use it to talk to online friends.
3. Facetime because duh.
4. Goodreads an awesome reading app which I use to track the books I read and find new ones (find me here).
5. WhatsApp for when I traveled outside of the country that one time and because student council had their group chat on there last year. 
6. Tailwind which I downloaded and still have never really used. If anyone uses it and wants to teach me how that would be cool. 
7. Google Analytics because... well honestly I'm not sure why. I only actually check it on my computer like once every two months because I once again have no idea how to read it. If anyone wants to teach me that would be amazing.  
8. Pinterest because ummmm duhhhhhh (would love for you to follow me!!).
9. Collabor8 which you can hear more about in the post I did on how to make money online.
10. Followers+ to see who follows and unfollows me on Instagram.
11. Heartbeat which you can again find in that post I did on how to make money online.
12. Unfold which is an awesome app which has a lot of super cool templates to make your insta stories look good.
13. Musical.ly because I used to have an account and then my friend told me to do it again and I guess I just haven't deleted it yet. 
14. Post for rent which is an app that you're supposed to get money from when you join campaigns and post on insta which I found from a Youtuber but so far it's not that great as they only have like 2 campaigns and they're both confusing. 


In this category, I basically have anything to do with pictures, videos, or sound. 

1. The regular photos app because duhh.
2. Prime photos which I used to use to keep my photos on so I didn't have to keep them on my phone because it runs out of space.
3. Netflix because more duhh.
4. Google photos which I now use to keep my photos once I delete them off my phone because of more space problems. Plus it connects to google/blogger so I can just upload photos right to my posts from my phone which is super handy and means I don't have to send them through email or anything. 
5. Sonos to control the speaker at my house.
6. VSCO which is an amazing editing app that I use to edit all the photos I edit.
7. iMovie which might be the thing I use to edit my youtube videos. I honestly am just not willing to buy an editor haha. 
8. YT Studio which I use to see what's happening with my channel. I would super recommend it to anyone else who has a youtube channel! If you do have a youtube channel, by the way, please put the link down below I would absolutely love to subscribe to you! 
9. UNUM which is a really good app to organize your insta feed and see what it will look like beforehand.
10. Canva the app I use to edit basically every graphic design thing ever. 
11. Spotify because I just recently got an account!


I don't play games on my phone that often but I have a couple for when I don't have a wifi connection and I'm super bored.

1. SnakeVSBlock
2. slither.io
3. Episode
4. Piano Tiles 2

That's it! I super duper hope you guys liked that and maybe found some new apps you want to use. :)

What is your most used app? What is your least used app? What kind of phone do you have? What are some of your favorite apps? 




20 comments:

  1. This is cool! I love looking into others phones... in a non-weird way. XD It's just cool to see how people use their tech.

    My most used apps are probably Wunderlist (to track my to-dos) and YouTube. I love to play videos in the background while I'm cleaning or even supposed to be studying. XD I have too many apps that I only use on occasion, such as VSCO and Google Hangouts.

    I recently downloaded an app that tells me how long I use my phone each day and it it seems to range from 1 to 3 hours on average. How long do you think you use your phone each day? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!

      Cool! I've never heard about Wunderlist! I would have the youtube app cause I use youtube on my phone all the time but it's restricted for some reason lol. I use VSCO all the time!

      That's super cool! I'm not sure. Probably around that same time. And it depends what I'm doing that day and if I have school.

      Delete
  2. Great post, Nabila :) That's so cool you have an iPhone, I have a Samsung haha. Piano Tiles is one of my favourite game! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! I enjoyed looking through the apps you have on your phone. I think I have the least amount of anything on my phone. For it's only a couple of the apps I use the most.

    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. my most used app has to be ether Gmail, Pandora INternet Radio, or Instagram ( which I only use for communications pretty much.) of course, iMessage, and FaceTime. I have a whole different category for my school apps which include Remind which is a student teacher and class SMS based system used by teachers to communicate to students. Vice Versa, and send alerts/announcements so ya Remind is VERY important so i know whatsup for my classes. The Ellucian Go app which shows my grades, schedule, gpa, courses i'm taking , etc. Which is VERY helpful when you can't rememebr your classroom room number. And of course, Apple Calculator so I can calculate when needed in classes. I used the play those online battle games where you are part of a clan and fight other clains e.g. King Of Avalon , Clasj of Kings, Mafia City, but left those games soon after college started, and ain't looked back. I also have the app that goes with my running watch, so I know my running and how I am doin. And no you are NOT the only one who sues photos of self. I've off and on used race photos from post race Evan just finished race X. and broke his personal record stuff. These days I honestly am on my laptop more, as that is what I do my college work from , and most communications go through email , I blog more than I use social media these days cause i've become kinda a loner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I've recently been using remind as well!

      Delete
  5. I HAD a iPhone 6 that lasted me my junior and senior year of high school, and finally died on me right before this second college semester started. As of now I use a iPhone 5s, that is 15 gb and does NOT have much space vs my old iPhone 6 that had 64 gb. I like the iPhone 6 better, and it is my favorite iPhone released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My old phone was an iPhone 6s! I loved it! Oh that's annoying!

      Delete
  6. no, my most used app is Pandora, because it functions as my alarm clock with it's alarm clock option. Every morning at 5:45 a.m. Today's New Country station starts playing on my speaker radio at volume 45 making me wake up and the whole darn house shake ! My sister doesn't like heraring music blast the house down every morning before 6 am for some reason, but I need to wake up every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a fun post!

    My most used app is probably Pinterest #addicted :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it! Haha nice. Pinterest is great!

      Delete
  8. I'm such a nosy lil' bean and I love seeing what is on people's iPhones. o-o MY MOM ALSO HAS HER CAMERA IN A FOLDER AND IDK HOW SHE FUNCTIONS WITH IT LIKE THAT. Basically all the apps that come with the phone are on one page for me and then all the apps I've downloaded go into my categorized folders. I'd like to organize it a bit more but my fingers have all the apps memorized so if I move something around, they get very confused.

    My most used app is *gasp* you guessed it... instagram. That's where I communicate with peeps the most. I also have been using my twitter a bit more recently and my snapchat A LOT less. I also rely SUPER heavily on my Trello app. It's where I keep EVERYTHING. It helps me remember all my ideas/important info. I highly recommend it. :) Then... I use VSCO and Afterlight for editing my photos!

    I loved this post and how you organized it! <3

    xx Kenzie | www.paperpizzablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's so fun haha. YEAH LIKE WHAT?? Cool! Yeah when I move stuff it takes a bit of adjusting haha.

      Yeah same haha. I've never heard of Trello though I'll have to check it out!

      So happy you liked it Kenzie. :)

      Delete
  9. Great post! In desperately need a new phone case so will check out Amazon :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you liked it! And yeah you totally should!

      Delete
  10. My phone is full of games and apps that I never use, haha! Lovely post, sweetie! <3
    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10