Monday, August 27, 2018

Creator Spotlight | Loni From Living Loni


Fun fact I'm starting school today. So much fun. BUT LET'S GET ON WITH THE ACTUAL POINT OF THE POST. Today I'm doing another creator spotlight and having the wonderful Loni on the blog! You guys seemed to really like the one I did with Maia so I thought it would be cool to do another one! Loni blogs over at Living Loni but I actually met her on Instagram. She's super cool and I'm excited to be interviewing her today. :) Plusssssss she's also interviewing me (she had some awesome questions) so make sure to check out her blog after you read this post!
What is your name and what does it mean?

My actual name is Aijalon, which I've been told has many meanings, but my nickname is Loni. Loni is something my family has always called me, and eventually, I just started going by it in general because it was easier for most people to pronounce.

Cool! What is your blog name and what does it mean? How did you come up with up?

My blog name is Living Loni. When I was coming up with the name I knew I wanted it the readers to see who I was as a person and writer. I wanted them to experience my life, and live it with me. I also wanted the name to include Loni, and describe all of these things in a short but memorable title. So since I wanted my readers in a sense, to live my life, I called it Living Loni.



Pics by her

How do you spend an average day?

I spend my average day being one of two things, a super productive and put together teen, getting things done and working hard. OR a train wrecked couch potato, who you can find still in her pajamas at 3 pm (haha).

OH MY GOSH, SAME. What are your favorite hobbies?

My Favorite hobbies are listening to music (is this even a hobby? lol), writing, or reading. Usually, anything that involves words because there is such an unexplainable power behind them.

I would say music is a hobby especially since people do it soooo often. Aren't words just beautiful? :)What is your favorite thing about me? I want to know ok do not judge me haha.

My favorite thing about you is undoubtedly your personality. You are a kind and outspoken girl and very impressive in all things. Not judging because same lol.


Aww thank youuuu. How do you come up with blog posts and how do you usually go about writing one?

A lot of my blog post's stem from personal writing or experiences. Sometimes I'll condense what I'm currently going through into a few short paragraphs and hit post, other times I'll go through my journal and re-write something that I realized, and think would be good to share with readers.

What does your blog mean to you and why would you say you blog?

My blog means a lot to me, and I started just as a way to have a little something for myself, but it eventually turned into more and I'm happy I'm able to share my views with the world. I enjoy writing and designing my blog to make things look pretty, I enjoy taking photos for blog posts and the rushed scribble notes that occur when I don't want to forget an idea. Blogging is definitely one of my favorite things.

Same!! I absolutelly love blogging. If you could hang out/meet any living person for an hour who would it be?

If I could meet/hang out with one living person it would be Thomas Sanders because he is an amazing and inspirational human being.

Yeah Thomas Sanders is quite cool. If you had to choose a career now what would it be?

If I had to choose a career now, it would be to be a Youtuber/content creator. It seems idealistic and unrealistic, but what can I say, I am an idealist. To become a successful YouTuber/content creator is, and has been one of my goals, for a while mostly because I love creating, and it is something I would enjoy a lot.

Probaly same. Since you just started a new blog, what do you see happening with your blog in the next year? What do you want to happen?

Within the next year, I would love to see the number of readers/monthly viewers go up and become more consistent, I would also love to become better as a writer/content creator.


Anything else you would like to share?


Thanks a lot for working with me! I can honestly say I love the content you put out on your blog. Your a very creative girl and that shows strongly in your writing! I wish you the best in all things and hope to work more with you in the future!

Awwwwwww of course!! Thank you so much!!

Once again make sure to check out her blog and her interview she did with me! If you ever want to collab feel free to email me at nabilaeve@gmail.com! 




9 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your first day of school! Monday was my first day as well!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! It's been ok so far.

      Delete
    2. how has school gone so far. to use a quote from somewhere heaven knows where, in my classes it is " the calm before the storm." But I think i'm prepared......... one thing for sure: My drafting class the classroom blinds are HORRIFYING!!! 1970s-80s blue color. They are quite an eyesore!! I wish they would remove those blinds so they won't cause eye damage!!!

      Delete
  2. I love these kinds of posts. I always feel like I am listening into a conversation. HAH, Productive or lazy all day is something I do too!

    Hope schools been amazing for you so far!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had such an awesome time working together, the post came out great!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10