Thursday, August 23, 2018

Snippets From When I Didn't Have Wifi For A Week + Pics Of My Pretty Little Sis


While I was in South Carolina for one of the weeks we went down to a lake and stayed in their motorhome. It was super fun except for the fact that I didn't have wifi which was super annoying. Buttttttttt I remembered this post I did the last time I took a little break from Instagram. I'm pretty sure y'all liked that so I decided to do another one. :) Plussssssssss while we were there I did a little photo shoot with one of my little sisters so I'll be including those pics as well!


I also did a fun little vlog of the whole trip if you want to check it out here or above. :)






You’ve seen a catfish right?
How did it fish?
With a pole? 
-grandpa 


Old people have nothing to do but gossip. I’ve heard the same joke about this one person like ten times today 

Whenever people speak Arabic on tv and I can understand it it’s like the best thing ever 


I have a new found admiration for inside out. Like the whole not feeling anything as depression (well I think I could be wrong but) um yes and mixed emotion more yes 


Did not realize the Love, Simon (WHICH I STILL HAVENT SEEN I DON'T HAVE HARD FEELINGS ABOUT THIS) guy was in the Jurassic world movie until now.

Wait a minute he's in everything. 


The Ravens home theme song looks like a Target commercial 


The new bizzardvark commercial looks like the ihop logo 


Air bases are low key like college campuses 


I love how Disney is making their own hashtags for Andi Mack 


Ok so Jake Paul is still on the bizardvark theme song AND DISNEY HE'S GONE YOU FIRED HIM FOR BEING AN IDOT REMEMBER


Oh wait he’s still there in that episode this makes sense but stilllllllllll


My friend literally texted me that Demi Lovato was in the hospital (she had a thing look it up) and I died because I DIDN’T HAVE WIFI YOU CAN’T DO THAT TO ME WHAT IF SHE LIKE DIED 

I just found a dollar on the ground and like my day is made 


I love how Disney XD literally made a gamer youtube show. Like a legit show. And it’s like really funny. I mean it’s called Parker plays. How is that not a YouTube channel????


Also yes I have been watching too much tv. I currently have no WiFi. At all. What else am I supposed to do?

I’m hot right now 


Grandpa: I wish she (talking about my little sister) was on the radio 
Other little sis: why?
Grandpa: so I could turn her off 
Me: *bursts out laughing*
Little sister: *stares not laughing*
Grandpa: I don’t think she gets it 
Little sis: oh I get it. It’s just not funny.
Me: *keeps laughing*

Friend: violence is always the answer
Random human being I don’t know: no Tom Holland is always the answer 
Me who has been gone for a bit and doesn’t know what they’re talking about cause it’s a group chat: YES 

Ok so I’ve now watched the stuck in the middle quince episode twice now and it kind of makes me emotional 



Not exactly sure what this post is but how cute my little sister makes up for it right??? I mean right??? Maybe???

Should I do more posts like this?? And if so what should I call it because like I don't know?? What have you been up to lately? How many states have you been to (or none)?


8 comments:

  1. It's strange how younger siblings are so much more adorable... #conspiracytheory

    Anyways, great photos! And I loved the dialogue snippets. They made me laugh. XD I've been to several states, such as Texas, Illinois, Kentucky, and Indiana. I'm sure I've been to more, but most of the traveling I've experienced happened when I was younger (before the age of IG and Snapchat) and with my fuzzy memory it's hard to remember exactly. But I hope to travel all over the place, so I'll get a second chance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT??????

      Haha happy I could make you laugh. Cool! Yeah sometimes it's really hard to remember thing from when you were younger.

      Delete
  2. Hahah I loved how random this was! I love posts like this. And your sister is adorable! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked the randomness haha. Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. YOUR SISTER IS SO CUTE. Lol I wish a lot of people were on the radio so I could turn them off too... your grandpa seems awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU ISN'T SHE??? He is pretty cool. :)

      Delete
  4. Firstly your little sister is gorgeous and she should be a model. Secondly it sounds like you had a great trip and can I steal the catfish joke for if I ever need it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I've told her that before!! I did have a great trip and yes one hundred percent.

      Delete

01 09 10