Thursday, August 9, 2018

Some Of My Favorite School Supplies For Back To School | Ultimate Back To School Essentials Guide


I haven't done a back to school post at all this year???? Like what???? I've did a couple last year and the year before including 30 Back To School Blog Post Ideas, 27 Things You Should Know Before You Start Middle School,  and 12 Back To School Tips And Life Hacks Everyone Needs To Know but I've done literally none this year?? Sooooooo since people seem to like back to school posts I've decided to do onneeee finally. Today I'm going to be listing a bunch of fun and cute school supplies I've been loving! And because I am just so organized I split them up into categories so if you're looking for a specific thing you can find it. :) Annnnnnnd to make it even easier I'm linking everything to Amazon because Amazon is super easy.

Backpacks:






Pencil Bags:



 

Pencil/Pens:




Binders/Folders:






Notebooks:








Aren't all of those so cute?? I haven't done back to school shopping yet but when I do expect a haul. :) I'm going to be doing a bloggers confessions post and I want a bunch of my blogging friends to be in it! Basically, I'll get a bunch of fun confessions related to blogging (kind of like this post I did) from a bunch of different bloggers and put it in a post. If you're a blogger I would absolutely lovvvvvve to have you!! Email me at nabilaeve@gmail.com if you want to do it. :) It only had to be like 2-3 sentences so it's super easy and simple. :)

When do/did you go back to school? Are you excited for school starting again? 


8 comments:

  1. Definitely inspirational! I can't wait until I go back to school shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yeah back to school shopping is the best. :)

      Delete
  2. ALL OF THESE ARE SO CUTEEEEEEE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go back to school August 27th and I'm both excited + nervous. I'm going to a new, much busier campus this semester so it's going to be interesting... XD How about you? When do you start and how do you feel about it? (Also, I need alllll the cactus themed gear, thank you v much)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh that's when I go back!! That's so cool haha. Good luck with the new campus! I'm excited cause I think 8th grade will be super cool cause I'll be in the oldest age group. But currently I'm not really ready to go back. Kind of still in a summer mood. Isn't the cactus stuff so cute???? Yeah totally!!

      Delete
  4. Awesome post! <3 Going back to school always is really stressful for me, but buying school supplies gives me a lot of joy, haha lol XD My favourite school supplies are notebooks. I truly love all the cute notebook covers and every year I buy much more notebooks that I really need, hahah!

    PS How to get so many followers on a blog? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss same!! I absolutely love school supplies shopping. And yeah cute notebooks are the absolute best ever haha.

      Delete

01 09 10