Monday, August 20, 2018

Looking Back On My Goals For This Year


We’re not exactly in the middle of the year but it's close by so it’s still ok. I’ve seen a bunch of bloggers do posts about looking back on seeing what they have completed new years goals wise and I thought it was so fun and a great motivator to finish the goals you haven’t. I honestly haven’t looked at my goals in at least 4 months (I know I’m terrible don’t judge me lol) so this will probably flop and make me look like I have accomplished nothing but I’m doing it anyway. Honestly, I’m not sure why. All right let’s get started already haha. :)
-Get to 150 followers on Bloglovin

Done which makes me so so happy! I currently have 158 Bloglovin’ followers which is even more than my goal and it’s not even the end of the year so go me haha. :) 

-Have 125 followers with Google Friend Connect

Nope I have 110 followers for that which basically means I haven’t grown at all. *cries* The Bloglovin’ thing makes ups for it though I think. :)

-Reach 400 followers on Instagram 

Done done done and more done! I now have over 1,000 followers on Instagram which still blows my mind. Like whatttttttttttt. Instagram makes me really happy and if you’re not following me already it would make me super happy if you could. :) 

-Read 100 50 books

Nope. And I’ve decided I just don’t read that much. Instead going along with my Goodreads challenge I’m changing it to 50! I have read 26 books this year (at the point I’m writing this) which is 52% of 50 so I’m actually a bit behind for my tastes but I’m sure I’ll catch up with the rest of the summer. 

-Start thinking about and working towards getting into a fabulous high school

Done. Kind of. I’ve pretty much decided where I want to apply which is all I can do currently. 

-Keep posting on here weekly

I have of course done this so far! Haven’t missed one week. :) 

-Upload at least 5 videos to my YouTube channel

I am going above and beyond for this one since this summer I am posting every Saturday on my youtube channel! 

-Not be too scared to try new things

Kind of????? I’m saying half for this. 

-Be content and always try to look on the bright side

Honestly, I think I’ve been doing this. Not all the time of course (even though I act/seem like a magical fairy happy princess I’m not one) but overall I’ve been being super positive this year! 

-Join another club

Yeppppp. National Junior Honor Society! 

-Start enjoying exercise and walking more

Haha nope. I’m also low key really out of shape so I really really should be exercising and I tell that to myself all the time but it never happens and just ahhhhhh you know? 

-Grow my blog and start working with more people

I would say done. I have grown my blog a bit and I’ve been working with a lot more people including other bloggers and also brands! 

-Travel somewhere new 

Not so far and I probably won’t but I think I’m going to change this goal to explore new things in my own city! 

-Start babysitting or doing some kind of job

Nope nope nope and more nope. I tell everyone I can babysit but I think people don’t like me seriously you guys. If you happen to live near me and ever need anyone to babysit or do pretty much anything else I can do (think photography or design) PLEASE CONTACT ME I’M A NICE PERSON I SWEAR. 



So I've only completed 6 out of 13 and that's less than half which kind of makes me sad. Like ahhhhh I feel like I'm failing. But it's ok I guess haha. 

What were some of your goals for this year? How have you been doing in completing them? 


17 comments:

  1. OOOOO YOU ARE DOING SO WELL AT ACHIEVING THOSE GOALS!! Keep it up! (Hah, don't even worry about nor working yet. YOUR SO YOUNG. Stay away from it for as long as possible IT'S SO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHHHH THANK YOU VANESSA!! Yeah working does sound like a lot haha.

      Delete
  2. "please contact me i'm a nice person i swear" honestly nabila that is one whole mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A suggestion for the exercise goal: Do photography walks! Pick a place and walk around and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so smart!! And I love photography so that's perfect!

      Delete
  4. Hey, 6/13 without even looking at your goals? I say that's a win. ;) Plus you have time before 2019 hits everyone across the face... If you're looking into working with more people, I'd LOVE to collab! Either via guest post swapping or anything else -- I'm open to ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. Yes I would absolutely love to collab!!

      Delete
  5. You now have your 114th follower. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. And i'm a avid runner. If you need any exercise help i'm willing to help. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on meeting some of your goals! <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you really are keeping up with your goals (+_+)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! You're doing so well and I'm sure you'll achieve all your goals until the end of 2018 :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10