Thursday, August 2, 2018

41 Songs You Should Listen To This Summer! My Current Music Faves


I've been saying I would do this post over on Instagram for a while now so I've finally decided to do it! I'm going to be sharing some songs I really love in a list I've been collecting for quite a while. I don't talk about the songs or type of music I like that often because I think I think I will be judged maybe so this is conquering my fears haha. This is going to be a mix of musicals, Dodie, and people kind of like Dodie somehow. That basically sums of who I listen to lol. Let's get started!
1. In The Middle - Dodie 
2. She Used To Be Mine - Sara Bareilles
3. idon'twanabeyouanymore - Billie Eillish 
4. Waving Through A Window - Dear Evan Hanson 
4. Ocean Eyes - Billie Eillish
5. Six Feet Under - Billie Eilish 
6. Drive - Oh Wonder 
7. DNA - Lia Marie Johnson 
8. Sorry - Halsey 
9. White Blood - Oh Wonder 
10. Paper Thing - Astrid S
11. Secret For The Mad - Dodie 
12. The Election Of 1800 - Hamilton
13.  Rewrite The Stars - The Greatest Showman 
14. Disappear - Dear Evan Hanson 
15. Hold Back The River - James Bay
16. 7 Years - Jasmine Thompson 
17. Scars To Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara 
18. And The World Turned - The Gabe Dixon Band 
19. Perfect - Ed Sheeran
20. Lost Boy - Ruth B
21. Title And Registration - Death Cab For Cutie
22. Don't You Worry Child - Madilyn Bailey
23. Force Of Nature - Bea Miller 
24. S.L.U.T - Bea Miller 
25. Why - Sabrina Carpenter 
25. In My Blood - Shawn Mendes
26. Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato
27. Hide Away - Daya
28. When You're Ready - Shawn Mendes
29. Anyone Have A Map - Dear Evan Hanson
30. Moonlight - Grace Vanderwall
31. Out Loud - Gabbie Hanna 
32. Party Tattoos - Dodie 
33. Crush - Tessa Violet
34. Florets - Grace Vanderwall
35. Summer Depression - Girl In Red
36. Force Of Nature - Bea Miller
37. Grow - Conan Gray
38. Sign Of The Times - Harry Styles 
39. The Story Of Tonight - Hamilton 
40. Satisfied - Hamilton 
41. Fool - Cavetown 

Some new, some old, some unpopular, some popular but I like them so. :) Just FYI probably won't do another post like (unless you guys want of course) so just soak up all this magical musical goodness.  Alos yes, Nabila reading this in the future, these were your music tastes. You ok with that? I hope you are lol.

What are some of your fave songs right now?? Comment them down below! 


14 comments:

  1. ah, yes, you have been sucked into the depths of dear evan hansen and hamilton. there is no escape from the musical fandom. there will be way more musicals that you will get into because there is nO ESCAPE
    (heh just wanted to say that lolol.)
    -mckenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, TO ALL OF THESE!

    And HAMILTOOOONNNN!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhhh so happy you like them!! Isn't Hamilton just great??

      Delete
  3. Conan Gray is such a beautiful soul. Thank you for including him on your list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Grace Vanderwall's music so much! I have a few of her songs on repeat for sure! And I guess I should probably look up Dodie's music haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss I lover her so much!! You so should! :)

      Delete
  5. OH I am going to have to look up some of these songs!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should Vanessa! I hope you like them. :)

      Delete
  6. Cool post :) 'Sign Of The Times', 'Perfect' and 'In My Blood' are some of my favourite songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh my gosh yes I love all of those!

      Delete
  7. "She Used to Be Mine" and "Waving Through a Window!" Got to love all of those showtunes. xD

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | Story-Eyed

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10