Thursday, September 13, 2018

Creator Spotlight | Bekah From Questionable Tortoise Couture

I mean just look at that name. You know this person has to be interesting. Today we're doing another interview this time with the wonderful Bekah! Annnnnd it's an interview swap so when you're done here make sure to check out her blog to see my answers to her questions. Alright, let's get started!
What is your name and what does it mean? If you're named after someone who is it and what does that person mean to you?

Everyone calls me Bekah, but my actual name is Rebekah. I am not named after anyone in particular.
My mother found my name in the Bible and decided to name me that. :)

Cool! What is your blog name and what does it mean? How did you come up with up?

My blog name is Questionable Tortoise Couture. People are oftentimes confused by the name. What's
the meaning? Was this girl on crack when she came up with it? The story behind my blog name is that I
had a dream that I went to a store called "Questionable Tortoise Couture", and that's how I chose my
blog name. Simple as that.

Haha that's so cool. I was also a bit confused with the name at first. How do you spend an average day?

I spend an average day doing schoolwork, blogging, and taking ballet. Pretty simple.


Cool! Fun fact I've always wanted to take a dance class but so far I haven't. What are your favorite hobbies?

Blogging, dancing ballet, crafting. As you can probably tell by now, I'm BORINGGGG.

That sounds pretty cool to me but ok. What is your favorite thing about me? I want to know ok do not judge me haha.

DAT HAIR THO. No, seriously. You have such a sweet personality. You are so accepting and inclusive, and
I think that's a fantastic quality to have. Oh, and your hair really is DA BOMB. ;)

THANK YOU I LOVE MY HAIR TOO. No haha, thanks so much girly. :) How do you come up with blog posts and how do you usually go about writing one?

"Oh, crap. It's Monday again?
*scrambles to create blog post*
And that's how it happens.

I usually just draw from life and experiences for my blog posts. I'm a deep thinker, and I think that has
been really helpful when it comes to writing blog them. :)

Cool! What does your blog mean to you and why would you say you blog?

My blog has become a big part of who I am, and it means the world to me. Blogging gives this
introverted little girl a place to express her thoughts, and for that, I am forever grateful. I would say the
reason why I blog is to create an inclusive and happy place on the internet. We live in a broken world.
There aren't many places on the web where we can express ourselves and be who we are without being
ridiculed for some reason. I want to radiate positive vibes through my blog.


Awww I love that! And I totally relate! If you could hang out/meet any living person for an hour who would it be?

Wow, that's so tough. I would probably say my closest internet friends, or probably someone like Misty
Copeland.

Oh my gosh I would love to be able to meet my internet friends!! That would be so crazy cool. If you had to choose a career now what would it be?

Professional ballet dancer! As much as I adore blogging, ballet is my first love.

That's really cool! What do you see happening with your blog in the next year? What do you want to happen?

I would love to continue to grow my viewers, interview more peeps, and collaborate with more brands. :D

Anything else you would like to share?

No, I think that's all! :p


Once again make sure to check out Bekah and her blog! If you want to be featured or do any other kind of collab feel free to email me at nabilaeve@gmail.com. Feel free to answer those questions down below! 


6 comments:

01 09 10