Thursday, October 11, 2018

Blogger Confessions From All Of Your Favorite Bloggers


I AM SO CRAZY EXCITED FOR THIS POST AHHHH. So if you missed this post you might not have seen where I asked people to participate in this. Basically, I was looking at Natalie's Instagram confessions series and was like "oh my gosh what if I did my own blogger version???" So I asked a bunch of my beautiful blogger friends to participate! They're each going to be saying some fun confessions related to blogging. I'm not including any of mine but if you want to find that feel free to check out this post which I did a bit ago.


1. I wing everything

I literally have no idea what I am doing, it’s been a year and a half since I started blogging and I’m still over here clueless about everything. It honestly makes me laugh when people compliment
me on being “professional”or “put-together” because half of the time I have no idea what I’m doing, sooo.

2. The next best thing about blogging besides making amazing friends is the validation

Needless to say, I love compliments (who doesn’t??), they melt my heart and I’m also a very insecure person so they make me feel a bit better. Every time someone leaves a sweet comment I fangirl while trying to stay humble, but inwardly I’m just like, ADKLAKSAJKS, GIMMIE THE COMPLIMENTS, I NEED VALIDATION!!   

-Gray Marie from Writing Is Life




1. Sometimes when I run out of post ideas I put my spin on a Twitter thread someone else did

I mean, it's the same as if you get inspo from someone else's blog... It's all still helpful so why not?

2. I write blog posts at midnight

I don't know why but it's like the best time for me to write. I think the screen light is the reason why I
have to wear glasses now....

3. I change my header every so often but nobody ever knows

It's true. But nobody ever notices because it's either slight or I change back to the previous header
before anyone has time to notice.

4. I go to events just so I can blog about it

Kidding. I go because I have no choice... but VIOLA! blog post material!




1. Majority of my pictures are taken on the same day

I have literally changed hidden in a small corner, behind a towel, facing the street because I can't be
wearing the same outfit in more than 3 Instagram posts. Probably once a month, I set a picture taking day after, of course, stalking the weather sites to make
sure the lighting will be on point. Then, I pack a bag stocked with upwards
of 5 outfits and 3 towels, find a general location I want to shoot
in and tell my mom (who is forever my photographer).

2. I re-write my blog posts at least twice

I am constantly second-guessing myself, whether it be in school or pursuing my
hobbies. But especially when writing blog posts, I
never feel like they are good enough to post so I end up rewriting them multiple
times. Right now, I'm working on just going with
my gut and not overthinking each post too much, but people always have
opinions so it's hard.



I have walked around with a stuffed duck all day to get pictures of him in front of national monuments.

-Ali from Travels With Delbert


I spend WAY longer checking my blog stats than I should, or at least I did last year when I’d just started
blogging. I would check my blogger homepage, like, five times a day – I was obsessed with exactly who
was viewing my blog and who was commenting, it was terrible XD I just HAD TO KNOW. I realised how
obsessive I was being, though, and I made myself stop checking my blog stats so many times – however,
I still check them at least twice a day now, and much more often 2-3 days after a post has just gone up,
as those are the days that I get most of my pageviews and comments. I just can’t help it, somehow?! I
have to know who’s visiting my blog, and when?! I’m so obsessive, I can’t even...



Yayyyyy that was super fun! I love big collab posts like this! If you're a blogger feel free to comment down below some of your confessions! 




7 comments:

  1. This was such a fun read!! What an interesting post! II love the idea. I can completely agree that I wing a lot of stuff and take last minute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like it Vanessa! And yes same haha.

      Delete
  2. Haha, this was so much fun to take part in! And this blog post was really fun to read as well, I enjoyed reading other people's blogging confessions 😂😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like it Andrea! Thanks for taking part!

      Delete
  3. This was such a fun collab, thanks for letting me be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably one of my fave posts you've done and it's totally not cuz I'm in it *wink*

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10