Monday, October 15, 2018

You're Never Truly Alone


There was a new singer at our church recently
And she was so so good
Her voice was just
Wow
And she was singing a song
Which really interested me
It was saying
"I'm alive because God won't let me go"
It was talking about things like
Depression
And suicide
Which I honestly loved
Because I don't think that's something church usually talks about that often
And at the end
She did that thing
Where she talked
With the music
And she was saying how
God won't give you more then you can bare
How life definitely isn't perfect
You're going to have bad things happen
And that's ok


Someone might make a comment
About your hair
Or how expensive your clothes are
Or maybe something more serious
Like you lost your job
Feeling sad or angry or annoyed is so so normal
But also stay calm
Because God is there with you
Maybe you don't believe in God
That's cool too
Remember your loved ones
Your friends
Your family
You're never truly alone
You have so many people
Who care about you
Whether it's God
Or another person
Something that amuses me
Is when a friend says
In front of me
That they have no friends
And even though I know they're joking
I'm just like
Ummmm hello what about me????
Remeber you're never
Ever
Truly alone

Thought this was something I should share. :)

Comment all of your thoughts down below! 


9 comments:

  1. but they will still come after you , try to destroy you inside, tell you lies about yourself, lies you never should . believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lonliness is hard. It can make you want to do things you dont want. everything becomes a wreck, you can't see the light at times. Some days Jesus is the only reason you don't hurt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's amazing what he can do for people. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, I really like that singer's message :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!!! Sometimes people really do have no one except God. I know some people who live on the streets and literally have no one or young kids who aren't loved by anyone and they really are alone.
    And at times I feel so alone myself. At times it is just me and God.
    So I relate. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh so happy you like it Kara!! Yeah it's crazy how alone some people are that we can't even comprehend because we're all probably pretty well off compared to some.

      Delete
  5. Aww that's BEAUTIFUL!! <3 I believe in God. He gives me a lot of happiness and I never feel alone thanks to Him. You're right - even when somebody doesn't believe in God, they should remember about their loved ones who definitely care about them. People often think they're alone, but nobody is. Amazing post, such positive and supportive <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT ANN. Yeah I just think it's so important for some people to remember that they're not alone. :)

      Delete

01 09 10