Monday, October 8, 2018

My Favorite Blog Posts On Hot Town Cool Girl Of All Time


Taiya did a post like this with her favorite blog posts and I saw a comment on one of my posts saying I should do a roundup post so I took it as a sign! Today I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite blog posts on my blog! Get ready to go back in time. For newcomers, I hope this is helpful to find out more about my blog. :) To make it easier I also decided to split them into categories!

Blogging


Poetry/Thoughts



Travel



Me



General Tips/Advice



Other



Wow. That was certainly a trip down memory lane.  Fun fact there are over 400 blog posts on here and that doesn't take into account posts I've now deleted or posts I've written for other blogs. That's crazy y'all haha. If you missed it in my last post for my blogiversary which is coming up I want to do a month of collabs! If you want to participate feel free to email me at nabilaeve@gmail.com. 

What is one of your favorite blog posts I've written? Was this post helpful? What kind of posts do you want to see from me in the future? If you are a blogger what are some of your favorite posts you've ever written?


2 comments:

  1. Personally, I love all of your posts. They're real & beautiful <3 Keep it up <3
    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10