Friday, February 5, 2016

3 questions to ask yourself to know if you an outfit is right for you




Do you have a hard time picking out an outfit in the morning? Here are 3 questions to ask yourself to know if an outfit is right for you.



Do you think you feel cute in it?- This is the number one thing to ask yourself. Do you think you look cute wearing it? If so you probably like it. My mom taught me this and I use it all the time.


Is your outfit chaotic?Do you need to add more accessories?Take some off?-These are more of does the outfit look good questions then are they right for you questions are still very important. *Look at you solemnly*

My sis. 
Does it fit you body- Does it fit the shape of your body, your eye or hair color? I have brown eyes and hair so I know purples look really good on me. What looks good on you?


Lydia (my friend)

Hope this helped! Do you like this type of post? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10