Saturday, February 6, 2016

How to Ace an Audition



Today I went to a middle school to try out for their broadcast journalism and theater program. So wish me luck in getting in. I was scared of course and you probably are too when going to an audition or something like that. So here are some tips to ace an audition.


Look excited-They want you to be excited about the subject! Also no one wants someone who is a powtyface.



Be confident- If you don't think you can do it you can't! Also you want to at least look like you know what you are doing.



Be polite-People like nice people! It is just a rule of life. I am not saying be shy but definitely don't be rude. This is a rule for pretty much anything.



Look good-This doesn't mean you have to go buy and coat and tie or a really pretty dress but just don't look like a slop!

Hope these help and cross your fingers that I get into the Middle School!





4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous tips! I'm interviewing (not quite auditioning) for an internship over spring break and I think that these tips can really help me :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nabila I enjoyed this so much, this is one of my favourite posts of yours :)
    Hope you get into that middle school!

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10