Sunday, February 28, 2016

Infinity Dreams Tag

Miss Celie from CECE tagged me for this tag. She is totally awesome so you should go check out her blog. I have actually done this once before though so I am going to have a to get a little creative.


Rules:

+Thank the Blogger who tagged you
+Tell us 11 facts about yourself
+Answer the 11 questions given to you
+Tag 11 bloggers (and come up with 11 new questions for them)

The Amazing Facts

1. I love photography.
2. I live in the U.S.
3. I am in 5th grade.
4. I absolutely love Taylor Swift!
5. Some of my friends/family call me B or evey.
6. I like graphic design.
7. I love asian food.
8. I started blogging in 3rd grade.
9. I go to a school with a language magnet program an I am learning spanish. 
10.  I am 11 years old
11. My birthday is on October 4th

The Amazing Questions/Answers

1.  What is the last thing you watched on tv?

Avengers: The Age of Ultron. I actually watched this movie in theater but my dad got it from the library so we are watching it again. 

2.  What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Some sketches and light fixtures and the TV.

3. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?

Hands down Taylor Swift. 

4. What did you do for your last birthday?

I had a fun spy themed party with activities like shooting a target and getting through lasers (tape stuck to wall) It was really fun!

5.  What are some things that scare you?

People in my family dieing.

6.  What's your favorite part of today so far?

When my mom got home from work I hugged her and it made me smile.

7.  What's the best decision you ever made?

To start a blog, ha ha I don't really know. 

8.  How tall are you?

I think somewhere around 4.10.

9.  What color socks are you wearing?

White but they almost look black from dirt.

10.  What is your favorite color?

I can't decide between hot pink, purple, and blue. 

11.   What has been the best day of your life so far?

I don't really know

My Questions:

1.What does the room you are in look like?
2. What is the last/book/movie you read
3. If you could be an animal for a day what would it be?
4. Do you like my blog and why?
5.If you could ask the leader of your country one thing what would it be?
6. If you could talk with one person (dead or alive) for around 30 minutes who would it be?
7. Top 5 favorite blogs?
8. If you had to choose 3 words to describe yourself what would be those words?
9. What if your favorite thing to do in your free time?
10. What has been the best part of your day so far?
11. Do you like this tag?

I tag:

What is your favorite tag you have ever done?









4 comments:

  1. Aww... wish you woulda tagged me...
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I'll tag you next time. This time I was trying to do some new people.

      Delete
    2. I see! You tag me alot, so it makes sense.
      -Dani

      http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. Ya, I was trying to branch out a little

      Delete

01 09 10