Wednesday, February 24, 2016

3 things to do with Ducktape

Duct Tape is definitely my favorite craft/decorating tool for little stuff. I currently have like 7 different types. Here are 3 ways to use it!



Bookmark- This is cute easy and durable. You can find my post on it here.



Pencil Holder- You can just get an old can, wrap it in duct tape and then voila, it looks awesome. You can find my post on it here.



Stress ball- Roll up some toilet paper but duct tape on it and then squeeze. You can find my post on it here.


What are your favorite things to do with Duct Tape? 




2 comments:

  1. Nabila, I just wanted to say a quick word about how great your blog posts are lately. They are so entertaining and especially awesome because I haven't seen anybody else do them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I read your comment I might have cried a little. Thank you so much! I always try to be original and interesting :)

      Delete

01 09 10