Saturday, February 27, 2016

5 Websites I Visit the Most



Hey peeps! I think thats my new name for you guys. Do you like it?

Ok now onto the post.  I am kind of an internet freak because pretty much if I have free time I am either on my computer or reading. Thats a lot of time on my computer, in this post I am going to list the top five websites I use the most.

1.Blogger: Dashboard -This is where I can look at all my blogs and all the blogs I am following and what they have posted.


2.Blogger: Hot Town Cool Girl: Some  most of my time is spent on by blog. If it is designing, writing posts, or looking at comments and I do all that on that website.

3.Gmail- I try to check my gmail pretty regularly to keep up to date. 


4.Youtube- Like a lot of other people I use other people I use youtube all the time. Usually I watch tv shows or music videos.


5. Mweor- This is like my favorite game ever! It is a cat game where you can raise, breed, and care for "mweors". There is also forums where you can talk and you can have friends and there is roleplaying and I quite like it. There are different breeds and you can also fight with your mweors. 

One of my mweors.

What websites are you on?










6 comments:

  1. Blogger is definitely my most visited website, haha! Closely followed my YouTube - what an exciting life I have, haha!!!
    Paige xo // The Joys of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUTUBEEEEEE (I commented on your easy stress ball DIY by the way, not sure what date that post was..But I saw it on google+ and clicked it so!)

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youtube is amazing! I saw your comment and I'm happy you liked my stress ball :)

      Delete
  3. YouTube is a lot of fun, but you can often get so distracted by watching one video, after the next, after the next! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10