Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4th of July OOTD + Fireworks!

Hey everyone! I hope you had a good 4th of July (which if you didn't know is independence day in the US)! I definitely did. :) So since I haven't done OOTD post in like forever and I was all dressed up for the 4th I decided to take some pictures. And yes I do relize it is not a actually the 4th of july and it is really the next day but let's just put that a side. Yes? Yes, ok good. So here I am!








Yes that is right! I even did my hair. I am thinking about doing a hair tutorial in the future. Would you like that?
I would have gone for something more "americany" but unfortunately I don't have anything like that and I don't think I ever have. 

You also might be wondering why my face is in none of my pictures. And no it is not because I drank a potion and turned into a hideous monster. And no it is not because I am a superhero and my nemesis is hunting me (or is it....). But actually because of my amazing and caring mother. She decided that I am not supposed to put my face on my blog or anywhere on the web. She says it is "dangerous" (which it probably is but still). "But Nabila what about your profile pic??". Well my mother being the amazing mom she is let me keep my profile pic up because I looked so amazing in it. So yes from now on I won't be showing my face. This kind of crushed my fashion blogger dreams (just kidding I never had those dreams) but I will get over it. Eventually. Maybe. Sometimes. Anyway let's get onto fireworks! 

So yesterday my grandparents got back from there trip (I am staying at there house) and for like the rest of the day we just chilled. But after dinner my aunt took me to see some fireworks and they were amazing! Unfortunately the show was cut short because someone got hurt. I really hope that person is ok. I still got some cool shots though so here they are!






























Aren't the fireworks just so amazing? I love fireworks! The whole time I was watching them I was thinking about the science behind fireworks and how complicated it must be. 

What did you do for the 4th of july? Did you have fun? Do you like my OOTD pictures? Which one is your favroite? Should I do more OOTD posts? Do you like fireworks? Have you seen fireworks before? Do you like the pictures I took of the fireworks? Which one is your favroite? Should I do a hair tutorial post?



21 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! And your boots. It's okay, I can't show my face either. It actually looks kinda cool when it's all of you except your face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love my boots! I'm happy you think so. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you had fun! I watched fireworks too. I love your OOTD pictures, they're really cool! Also, you should totally do a hair tutorial post of the hair you did yesterday. It looks AMAZING! 💕
    ~Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have fun. I hope you had fun! Thanks Audrey! I had a really nice time taking the pictures. Well ok then I guess I will do a tutorial. I'm happy that you think it looks good.

      Delete
  3. Loved the pics #would have been even better with red boots, but your boots are still sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I want those boots. And that top. And I'd like details on how to do that hair style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also think it would be soooo cute with red boots. I would have my red and blue and look adorable doing it. Sadly I don't have red boots but I do love the ones I am wearing. I'm happy you like my outfit. :) I will try to do a post soon on my hairstyle.

      Delete
  4. fireworks omg. that type of fireworks (the one that go in the air) are seriously illegal in maryland, the only ones that are legal are sparklers (haha i remember last year when i almost set myself on fire with sparklers and my mom got it all on video.). AND YOUR HAIR. i want that hairstyle.

    ~grace~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well in the neighborhood that I usually live in your not aloud to do fireworks unless it is like a big organization that gets permission from the city. Sparklers are also cool! I like to play with them. I'm happy you like my hair. :)

      Delete
  5. Your hair looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the UK so I don't celebrate the 4th of July. Those fireworks look so awesome. OOTD is a great idea and the one from the back is beautiful. You need to do a hair tutorial, that style is so beautiful. Amazing hair!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah another country proably wouldn't celebrate another country's independence day. That would be a little weird. Thank you! Haha. I'll try to do a tutorial soon.

      Delete
  7. I hope you had a fabulous July 4th! Your outfit was beautiful for it and you totally rocked it! I just discovered your blog and dropped you a follow, LOVE your blog, so happy I found it!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxxx - http://www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mollie! I hope you had a good 4th of July too! I'm so happy you like my outfit. :) I personally loved it too. You just made my day a million times better by following my blog. Thank you so much! I am so happy you found my blog too!

      Delete
  8. Your outfit is so cute, and your hair looks so pretty! I really love the colour of your shirt ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I also love the color of the shirt I am wearing. It is one of my favroite colors and I actually have a dress with the exact same color. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  9. I've never seen fireworks before, but it's definitely on my bucket list.
    I love your hair. It's beautiful. I'd love to see a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope you get to see fireworks one day. They are amazing! I'm happy you like my hair. :) I will try to do a tutorial soon.

      Delete

01 09 10