Thursday, July 14, 2016

5 Beach Fashion Essentials for Girls + Checklist



Hey everyone! I have a super super super exciting post today! Actually something centered around the beach. Now since it's summer the beach is the ideal place to be. There is water, there is sand, and there is more water. Pretty much the best thing ever. If you have no idea what to do this summer I totally recomend you go to the beach! And since so many people are going to the beach I decided to do this post and show you guys my top 5 beach fashion essentials for girls. Hope you enjoy!

Flip Flops

Since the beach is usually wet and you're probably going to be walking around a lot you need a shoe that can get wet, doesn't really mean that much to you, you can get anywhere, doesn't cost that much money, and you can comfortably walk in. For me that shoe is definitely flip flops. I absolutely love my flip flops. They are like one of the only shoes I wear during the summer.  Plus if you get plain ones that you don't like as a cute summer project you can glue some jewels or designs on the flip flops and customize them (I would love to see some pictures of your cute new shoes if you do do this).

Sandals, Flip Flops, Sea, Sassi, Beach, Water

Beach hat

Now I relize for some people they think that those humongous hats that people wear at the beach are stupid (hint hint my friend) but they are actually very cool and useful. But for someone who is going to be moving around a lot I recommend a baseball cap instead. You can get these at a lot of places and chances are you already have one at home. Plus as I said above with the flip flops, you can easily customize your hat by drawing or painting or gluing stuff on it.

Hat, Person, Beach, Ocean, Water, Summer, Sky, Blue

Summer Dress

What dress is lightweight, light colored, and super cute (most of the time)? The answer is a summer dress. You really need to bring a dress like this on your beach vacation. It could be used as a cover up on top of a bathing suit or as just a dress to stroll around in. Plus you would look super cute wearing it! It's a win win to me.

Person, Human, Child, Girl, Summer, Dress, Hat, Fence

Bathing Suit

The beach means that there is ocean connected to it. And ocean means water. And water means simming and slashing. And swimming means wetness. And wetness means you need a bathing suit. Swimming in the beach water is one of the awesomest things to do at the beach. I love to swim so it's one of the only things I do when I go to the beach. Also if you don't like ocean water chances are that if you are staying at a resort or hotel or something like that they have a pool. Which is another reason to bring a bathing suit. In pretty much all beach cities (is beach cities a thing???) you can easily find swimsuits. It is usually super easy to find your size and even if you don't go in the water you will look super cute just sunbathing on your towel in the sand with your adorable bathing suit on.

Woman in Black and White Bikini Sitting on White Stand Facing Beach during Daytime

Sunglasses

These are so in fashion right now and they are so useful. They keep the sun out of your eyes (mostly), they are easy to carry, and they look cute (if you get the right ones). But I would recommend you not bringing that pair that you spent 20$ on. Why? Because chances are after maybe a week long trip they are either going to be lost, broken, torn in half, drowned, or buried. So instead of bringing your expensive ones you just should get a less expensive pair (from places like the 99c store or walmart) to bring on your trip.

sunset, beach, sunglasses

And to make it easier for you guys when you are going on a trip I have a super awesome infographic checklist. Here it is!


Isn't it cute?

I like really really really want to go to the beach and have a vacation right now. This post just got me in the mood. One place I really want to go to is the Florida beach. The sand is supposed to be amazing. If you want to go on an amazing vacation of your own I totally recommend you check out this awesome list of cool vacation spot ideas. 


So did you like my post? Have you ever gone to a beach before? Are you planning on going this summer? Where are you going to go? What do you bring with you to the beach? What are some beach essentials that I missed? Do you like the beach? What do you like about the beach? 






8 comments:

  1. This post was so awesome! I love the beach but it's very annoying when I go in the sea then back in the sand/ stones because it all sticks to my legs. I'll be going in a few days when school ends for me next week!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so happy you liked my post. :) Oh my gosh yes! I hate when sand sticks to my feet/legs/hands/everything. I hope you have a fun time on your trip!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I love going to the beach! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! I love going to the beach too. :)

      Delete
  3. Great list! Loved reading this!

    Lots of love from Mollie Quirk xxxx - www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mollie! I'm happy you like reading my post!

      Delete

01 09 10