Tuesday, July 26, 2016

That One Book Tag



I'm doing a tag today! Yes it is pretty exciting and awesome. This tag is called That One Book Tag and I was tagged to do it by the wonderful Edie (who I actually interviewed here) so thanks Edie.  Alright so let's get started!

The Rules:

1.Pick one book that really got you into reading
2.Answer the questions
3.Tag at least 3 bloggers to do this tag

The Questions:

1.What book did you choose?

I chose the book The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. I of course read before reading this book but this book really started by love for books and helped me find the books I liked.


2. What time has passed since you read this book?

Well I read this book in 3rd grade so since I am now going into 6th grade I guess about 2 to 2 and a half years have passed. Wow. It really seems like longer.

3. How did you get to this book? How did you discover it?

I had actually been kind of wanting to read the series for a while and all of my friends said it was so amazing. So when I found it on the shelf of books in one of my teachers classrooms I picked it up and read.

4. What is the name of the main character(s) in the book? 

That would be Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, and Grover Underwood.


5. What is this book about?

This book is about Percy Jackson and how he finds out he is a demigod and his quest he goes on with his friends to prevent a war.

6. Can you remember at least 2 side characters?

The 2 I mostly remember would be Chiron and Thalia. Why I remember these 2 more clearly then some others I have no idea.


7. Did you like this book or did it disappoint you?

I mean I didn't love the book but I definitely didn't hate it. I think the other books in the series are better though. 

8. Do you want to re-read the book? Would you re-read it?

I mean I would re-read it but there are just so many other books I want to read so I proably won't re-read the book anytime soon.

9. Have you read anything else by this author?

Ummm Yes! Of course I have. Rick Riordan is one of my favorite authors of all time. He is amazing. I have read pretty much all of his books except for his new Apollo series.

10. Would you recommend this book?

Totally! I definitely would!

I tag:


What was the first book you read that really got you into reading? Have you read The Lightning Thief? Do you like it? Do you want to read the Lightning Thief? Did you like this post? Should I do more tags? Do you like tags?






8 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag!

    _ edie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the Lightning Thief isn't the best in the series, but it's a pretty good start. I remember officially getting into the series about five years ago. I actually first read The Battle of the Labyrinth, and then decided to get the first book and chronologically read through the series later.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is not that amazing. The first part was actually kind of boring. Oh my gosh I do that sometimes too! Like I will read the last book in the series and then decide to read the first one. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. This is a really good tag! I agree that the books get better as the series progresses.
    Thank you for tagging me - I'll definitely try and get it posted in the next couple of weeks!
    - Elsie x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10