Friday, July 15, 2016

Interview with Edie from Minty Perfections



I have another interview for you guys today! The last time I did an interview (you can find the post here) I had so much fun I have decided to do it again. This time with the amazing Edie! Lets all welcome her to the stage.

*everyone claps*

Nabila: So Edie my first question for you is would you rathers stay in a hotel or go camping?

Edie: Camp! I love how magical it feels!

Nabila: Being out in nature can feel pretty magical. What are your favroite activities?

Edie: I love to read, write, and fangirl (fangirling is an activity right?)

Nabila: Fangirling is so an activity! What is one thing most people don't know about you?

Edie: I can actually play guitar.

Nabila: That is so cool! I tried learning but failed. What is your favorite book?

Edie: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.

Nabila: That book sounds cool! Would you rather go back in time a 100 years or go forwards a 100 years?

Edie: Forwards! I really want to see how the world has developed.

Nabila: Haha. So do I. What is your favorite type of food?

Edie: I love pasta actually. I'm nearly a chocoholic!

Nabila: I like pasta too. I'm not sure what chocoholic means though. It sounds like it should be related to chocolate. How old are you?

Edie: I'm 11 years old!

Nabila: Then we are the same age! Yay! What is your dream job?

Edie: I want to be a writer I guess. Or maybe a director.

Nabila: Those both sound cool. What is your blog's name?

Edie: Minty Perfections.

Nabila: Awesome name! What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Edie:  There isn't really too much behind my blog name. I am a really random person.

Nabila: It's ok. There doesn't have to be a meaning. Your name's still awesome. What is your favorite movie?

Edie:  Maybe Allegiant.

Nabila: I haven't watched that but I want too. What is your favroite season?

Edie: Autumn! (fall) I guess that is what all autumn babies say though!

Nabila: Well that is proably true but fall is also an awesome season. What do you love most about blogging?

Edie: For me it just gets thing of my mind. Also, the friendships you make are priceless. I just feel that it's important to be wacky and fangirl.

Nabila: Friendships are amazing. And being wacky is also pretty cool. If you could have any pet (dead, alive, magical, anything), what would it be?

Edie: ummmm...... A pukwudgie! If you don't know what that is, it's this small pixie type animal.

Nabila: That sounds like a really cool pet. If you could talk to any one person (dead, alive) for 30 minutes, who would it be?

Edie: I would talk to Clary Fairchild. Yes I do know that she is a fictional character but we are quite similar.

Nabila: I guess I didn't say anything against fiction characters. So that is all the questions we have today Edie! Thank you so much for coming!

---

So make sure to check out Edie's blog here . It is very cool. 

And before I leave I would also love for you guys to check out my new collab blog I am in called The Fangirl Blog.  It is all about fangirls and fangirling and stuff like that. I did my second post here with my favroite Emma Watson quotes

So do you know Edie? Have you looked at her blog before? Do you like interviews? Should I do more interviews? Do you want to be interviewed? You can find out how here.  What should I do to improve my interviews?




8 comments:

  1. I am Edie so yeah I do know me! I'm so happy we got to this together, I had so much fun! I'm so happy you like my blog!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah most of the time most people know themselves. Haha. I'm so happy we did this too! I had a nice time. :) I do like your blog a lot.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. Your style of writing in on point.

      - Edie

      Delete
    3. Thank you. Your style of writing in on point.

      - Edie

      Delete
    4. Thank you! I'm not really sure what you mean by that but thanks!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Vildiana! I would love for us to follow each other. I will go follow your blogs ASAP. I hope you have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10