Saturday, July 9, 2016

Interview with Izzy from Lost In my Own World



Hey everyone! I am so so excited today because I have an interview with the wonderful Izzy. I have actually interviewed her once before here when she was known as kelsi. And today she is with us again. Everyone please welcome Izzy to the stage! *Unseen audience claps*

*note I am feeling very show hosty right now so that is how I am going to do this interview

Nabila: So Izzy.  Would you rather stay in a hotel or go camping?

Izzy: Hotel, with camp you have all those bugs and ehh.

Nabila: Oh my gosh yes! I do not like bugs crawling over me. What are your favroite activities?

Izzy: Blogging, writing, photography, and listening to music. 

Nabila: Wow! We are so similar. That is probably what I would have answered.  What is one thing most people don't know about you?

Izzy: I have a very powerful singing voice. Me and my friend Grace do mini performances where I sing along to whatever she is playing on her guitar. 

Nabila: That is so cool! I love to sing as well. :) What is your favroite book?

Izzy: THAT'S LIKE CHOOSING MY FAVORITE BAND OR SONG! But fine, it has to be The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. 

Nabila: Yeah favroite book is hard.  Would you rather go back in  time 100 years or forwards a 100 years?

Izzy: Either way I wouldn't be alive but forwards. 

Nabila: Well I mean you would stay alive. It would be like time traveling.  What is your favroite type of food? 

Izzy: I don't know why but Mexican food is my life (because tacos and tacos are life). 

Nabila: I love mexican food too! It is one of my favorites. How old are you? 

Izzy: 11, I'll be 12 in November.

Nabila: Cool! So we are the same age. What is your dream job? 

Izzy: I want to be in band with my friends Grace, Taylor, Wesley, and Adrean but that proably won't get us far.  So I will proably be a Youtuber (I already have a name and all planned out).  

Nabila: It would be so awesome if you were a youtuber! I would totally watch your videos. :) So, what is your blog's name? 


Nabila: Cool! So, what is the meaning behind your blog name? 

Izzy: I'm always lost in my own tiny world of song lyrics, photography, and youtube, so I based my blog title off of that. 

Nabila: Wow. That is deep.  What is your favroite movie? 

Izzy: Urm... Probably Pierce The Veil: This is a Wasteland (I love Pierce The Veil so much,  Vic Fuentes is my heart and soul). 

Nabila: I see you feel very strongly about that. What is your favroite season? 

Izzy: Fall, I mean I'm a fall baby so yeah. 

Nabila: I'm a fall baby too. :) What do you love most about blogging? 

Izzy: I love how I can speak whatever is on my mind  and all of my supportive internet friends. 

Nabila: Go internet friends (they are amazing)! If you could have any pet (magical, dead, alive, anything), what would it be?

Izzy: And alpace so that it could help me prepare for the ..... ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.  It's name would be Dave. I used to have a pet pineapple named Joe though, but he was eaten. 

Nabila: I predict Dave would help you prepare very much. If you could talk to any one person (dead or alive) for 30 minutes, who would it be? 

Izzy: VIC FUENTES. (look him up after you read this post and comment one fact about him, I dare you) 

Nabila: Ok well that is all of the questions I have for you today. Bye Izzy and thanks for answering these questions for me! 

---------

So make sure to go check out Izzy's blog here, drop a comment or 2, and follow. You can also check out her Google+ account here. Bye! 

So how did you like this interview? Should I do more interviews? Do you want to be interviewed? If you do I totally recommend going here. 







8 comments:

  1. YAY! 2 of my friend bloggers.... collaborating.... It's nice to see!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you like this Dani! I had a super fun time collaborating with Izzy. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely interview, Nabila and Izzy! I must say, I definitely enjoyed reading it. So yes, definitely do more interviews!
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have so much in common, it's creepy. o-o
    ~Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! You need to do more interviews.

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will try to do more interviews in the future. I'm so happy you like them!

      Delete

01 09 10