Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Weird Things I Do all the Time



I have noticed that there hasn't been many stuff about me lately on my blog . And so I had to do a post focused on me. Haha.

So many people do many weird things. They could have weird habits or just think other things are fun that some other people do not. I do many many weird things. So I am going to tell you guys the weird things I do. This list has actually been piling in my head for a long time. I hope that this is relatable and fun for you to read. :)

-I watch DIY tutorial videos and then never make the stuff in the video
-I watch hair tutorial videos and then never make the hairstyle



-Sometimes even if I have stuff to do I am to lazy to do it so I end up getting bored
-At restaurants or really any place that I have to sit for a long time and do nothing I look around and try to figure out who everyone is
-If I am reading something really exciting sometimes my eyes will skip over parts and then I will get confused so I have to go back and read it again


-When I am nervous I talk a lot a lot a lot
-All of my food on my plate must be separate and I eat them one by one
-I sit on my hand a lot
-I have an exact certain order I follow in the morning when I am getting ready
-When I am scared to say something I will play the conversation in my head a million times before actually saying it
-I right my posts in a certain order
-When I talk on the phone I move around a lot 
-When people are walking their dogs a lot of times I will say hi to the dogs and not the owners. I don't even like dogs that much!
-When I am happy I will randomly say "yay" really loudly
-I only put ketchup on stuff I don't like
-I hate soggy bread and will not eat it
-I hate chocolate ice-cream but I love most other kinds of chocolate

Ice, Ice Cream, Cone, Chocolate, Sweet, Dessert, Food

-When my hair is wet or just really smooth and I touch it a lot
-I talk with my stuffed animals (as if they can here me) with my mind
-I can't sleep on my back
-When I can't sleep I will imagine monsters lurking in the dark corners of my room
-I hum or sing random notes when I either in the car, doing dishes, or just if I am doing work that I find boring and don't want to do
-I chew on random things sometimes
-I never wear socks when I sleep. My feet have to be free!

Invisible Socks, Women'S Socks, Socks

-At night I plan what I want to get done the next day
-I can not have any part of my body of the bed or else I can't sleep
-I usually just sleep in my cloths that I wore that day and I never wear pajamas
-Whenever there is a mirror around I have to look at myself
-I can't play by myself
-If there is something edible on the counter that I like every time I go by it I take some and eat it
-I wear all of my bracelets on one wrist at all times (you can find out the bracelets that I wear all the time here)



-I move my toes a lot
-I love contests
-A lot of noises like flour against a surface really hurts my ears and I will have to leave the room when I hear them
-I like chewing on straws

Trinkglas Summer, Color, Straw, Points, Lid

-I ask questions when I have nothing to talk about
-If something is supposed to be hot I can't eat them cold and vice versa
-I always have to know what I am eating before I eat it
-Whenever I am listening to something the volume has to be on an even number
-I search my name (and my blogs name) a lot on google
-If I spell a word wrong one time I  always spell it that way without even thinking and I have to retrain my brain to spell it the right way


So did you get weirded out by my list of weird things I do? Maybe? Yes? Possibly?  Haha ok. Also I have decided to turn this into a tag! Yep very exciting. Here are the rules. 

Rules:

Link back to the creator of the tag (me)
Thank the person who tagged you
List 10 weird things you do (you can also list more if you want)
Tag at least 5 other people 

So I tag:

Edie (I actually interviewed her here)

or anyone who tells me one things they do that's weird in the comments. 

Did you like this post? Should I do more posts about me? Should I do more tags? Do you like tags? Should I make more tags? What are some weird things you do? Do you do any of the weird things I do? What weird things that I do can you relate too? 





22 comments:

  1. I can't wear socks while I'm going to bed, also! It's ridiculous! >.< One weird thing that I tend to do is that I'll often end up singing a completely random song that I haven't heard in years in the mornings-- like, one day, I'll sing the theme song of a childhood anime of mine and the next morning, I'll sing "Auld Lang Syne." It's the strangest thing ever.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's like my body just can't sleep with socks on. Oh my gosh I do that too! Like I just start singing random songs at random times. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! We are SO similar!!!!! I can relate to EVERYTHING on that list except I can't eat ketchup on anything. Also we both have blogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination, Nabila

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! Most of those things are true for me too! I love your tags!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Edie! That is so cool! I'm happy you like my tags. :)

      Delete
  5. One of the weird things I do is sing random song lyrics at random times, like I can be sitting on my phone one day and then I scream some random song lyrics like, "BURST INTO FLAMES SCREAM IN THE DARK I'M GONNA LIGHT UP THIS PLACE AND DIE IN BEAUTIFUL STARS TONIGHT." (oh wow that was the whole chorus of that one Pierce the Veil song "Props and Mayhem"). xD

    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that sometimes too! Thanks for commenting Izzy. :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely post Nabila! I'm loving your blog ever such a lot at the moment!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx - The Perks Of Mollie Quirk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mollie! It gives me so much joy to hear that you like my blog. :)

      Delete
  7. Haha, I do a lot of these too. ;) Fun list!
    ~Emily <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun post! I relate to LOADS of these haha
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara! I'm really happy that you can relate. :)

      Delete
  9. Hi, really love your post !
    I’m having an awesome giveaway on my facebookpage! You can a packet of White Flash Tattoos, that are all the trends this summer! I don’t have a lot of participants, so you have a really got chance of winning xo Helena

    GIVEAWAY | FBpage GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you like my post Helena! Your giveaway sounds awesome! I'll go check it out. :)

      Delete
  10. Quite a number of them I could really relate to at the beginning especially :-) And then there were some that I could not so much... :-)
    Fun post!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome list, lol, I can relate to some of these, isn't being weird fun sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! I am so happy you like my list! It definitely is fun being weird at times.

      Delete

01 09 10