Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas!

Well Christmas yesterday was awesome. I was at my grandparent house. Immediately when I woke up we opened present cause it they were waiting on me. Then my cousins who are like 20 came over with some presents. Then my uncle came over and brought more presents. I was going to do a post on what I got for Christmas but my sister had already went to bed so now I can't get to my present since we are sharing a room so I will do that post yesterday but today I am going to show you some Christmas pics.










I want to enter 4 of these pics in a contest that I want to enter but I don't know with ones. In comments I wan you to tell my your top 4 favorites pics. How was your Christmas?



10 comments:

  1. 2, 4, 7, 9. They are my favourite pics out of all of them.
    Good luck in the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should enter in the 1st and 2nd pictures ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should enter the first second ninth and last! Also, is it my contest you want to enter?
    Bye Sincerely Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it is your contest also noors

      Delete
    2. Well alright then! :) If you enter you'd be the first one to!

      Delete
    3. well ok then. But I actually got some pretty pics of flowers today so I think i am going to enter those in your contest since your doesn't have a theme and noors does.

      Delete
    4. Ok I'll enter them tomorrow

      Delete

01 09 10