Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Holidays and 4 top favorite things about cristmas



I'm sick again. Fun Right! Ya not really. I seem to also ways be getting sick. First at camp and now. I have his horrible feeling that I a going to sick at Christmas time but I probably shouldn't be pushing my luck by saying it. There is something I can be happy about thought. Friday will be the last day until winter break! I'm super exited about that. I get 2 weeks of to do whatever I want and to see my grandparents. OK and now what you have all been waiting for (not really) My favorite favorite things about Christmas. Also these are not in order or anything.

1. Presents-Who doesn't like getting present?
2. Family-I love seeing my family
3. Food- Those baked cookies never get old. Oh and Christmas dinners fine too.
4. The season-I really just love the Christmas season. Everyone's happy with break and just the anticipation of Christmas and the holidays.

Happy Holidays!





4 comments:

  1. Aw! So sorry your sick. Still stomach problems?

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well no then it was my head bit I'm fine now.

      Delete
  2. Please proofread!!!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10