Thursday, December 10, 2015

Daily December-10

It is officially 15 days until christmas. Aren't you excited? Ok back to the subject.  Today's Daily December challenge is to share the things that you do first thing to get into the Christmas spirit. I haven't really done a post like this before so bare with me.

Decorating the house- I love to decorate around the house or really in reality watch my mom decorate the house but it still gets me in the christmas to see them. 


Put up the tree-  It's fun to put up the tree and decorate it with the family.
Sorry this is a reused pic


Listen to some Christmas music- I love to listen to the holiday stations and sing along to the songs. 

What do you do to get into the christmas/holiday spirit?





2 comments:

  1. I don't celebrate Christmas but I do enjoy listening to Christmas music! Great post Nabila :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10