Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Infinity Dreams Award

Well I was tagged for this award. I have actually done this before but I was tagged directly the person just said anyone could do it. But now I have been tagged by someone. So lets get started. Oh also that someone is Suzy from Craftz"N"Craziness.




Rules
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Tell us 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
  • Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
Some facts about me

1. I love to read. Like sometimes I might die or at least go insane or something like that without my books. 
2. I don't really play sports. I played soccer for one season and that's all. 
3. I really like to take pictures. I think I'm best at nature shots and now my mom is telling me I have to do some people. 
4. I would not say I am girly girl or a tomboy. Because I care about how I look and stuff like that but I don't like makeup or light pink.
5. My top five favorite colors and red, black, hot pink, blue, and purple. Yes I know I was saying I am not a girly girl and then I say one of my favorite colors are pink but this is hot pink people. Light pink and hot pink are very different. 
6. I really liked the hunger games series and went to see Mocking jay Part 2 last week. 
7. I love to blog (duhh)
8. I quite like to eat. I am not a picky eater. When my grandparents come to visit we always go to restaurants like last week they were here and we got to eat duck.
9. This is so hard to think of facts!
10. I am kind of lazy.
11. As my mom calls it I am a well-rounded person. 

OK now to answer some questions.

  • Who is your favorite author?
I am supposed to pick this how? No seriously I want to know. Of the top of my head I can think of Rick Riorden and Susanne Collins. 

  • If you could watch any movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A movie for the rest of my life. So like I am glued to the couch in front of the TV and a movie is on infinite replay? Wow this is a very creative and hard question. *thinks a while* Yah I have no idea. 

  • What’s your favorite Christmas present that you got this year?
It's not Christmas yet how am I supposed to know what I got? Well my favorite present from last year was this computer that I am typing on right now. 

My questions for you guys

Why did you start blogging?
Girly Girl or Tomboy?
Favorite book serious?
If you could go back in time and make your blog about a whole different subject than it is now. What would that subject be?
Favorite holiday Tradition?

And now for the people I tag


And all the the bloggers reading my blog right now.












6 comments:

  1. Loved the answers Nabila! Oh OOPS! I meant it to say "what was your favorite present from LAST year"! I'll have to go fix that. xD
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya I was thinking there was something wrong with that question.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! Thanks for tagging me! You're the first person to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. And if I am am the first one then you can think of this as your doorway into more.

      Delete
  3. Awesome answers Nabila,
    I may not do this tag though, because no one tagged me and it feels kinda strange to do that :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you want to do the tag thing you totally should. I'll even add you if you want so you won't feel weird.

      Delete

01 09 10