Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Interview with Kelsi


Yes as the title say I have another interview with you today. This time with Kelsi.

Kelsi
Her header

Questions:
What is your name?
What are your favorite activities?
What is your favorite color?
What is one thing most people don't know about you?
Favorite book?
How old are you?
what is your dream job?
What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Favorite movie?
What is your inspiration?
What is your blog name?
What is your blog url?

Answers:
Kelsi
Lacrosse, Photography, and Watching Netflix.
Blue.
I have a YouTube channel that I don't use.
Warriors: Into The Wild by Erin Hunter
11
To be a doctor, for whatever reason.
Well, my blog is mostly about me, so I named it after myself.
The Lego Movie
This Girl, Maddie
Kelsi

Make sure to check out her blog(s) and give her a follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10