Monday, December 28, 2015

Interview with Dani Jones

I have another interview with you today. But this time with Dani Jones. So lets get started.

What is your name?
1. Danielle Christine Jones but everybody calls me Dani
What are your favorite activities?
2.Reading, writing,and blogging
What is your favorite color?
3.Purple
What is one thing most people don't know about you?
4.I blog
Favorite book?
5.THG (The Hunger Games) or HP (Harry Potter)
How old are you?
6.10 
what is your dream job?
7.That's complicated but, I want to teach science then come home and write books then on weekends work on scientific experiments 
What is the meaning behind your blog name?
8.My name is Dani Jones and that's my blog
Favorite movie?
9.Don't have one, to many to choose from
What is your inspiration?
10.IDK, everything
What is your blog name?
11.The Dani Jones Blog
What is your blog url?

Make sure to check out her blog. 

The Dani Jones Blog
Header from her blog


3 comments:

01 09 10