Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hunger Games-Mocking jay Part 2: Movie Review

Saturday I did something that I had been wanting to do for a long time: See The new Hunger Games Movie. When I found out that I could I was like



Ya that me mines the red hair and green dress. The movie didn't let me down either I really liked it.

Summery without any spoilers: After Katniss agrees to be the mocking jay. She has a lot on her hands. She treys to bring peeta back to his normal state, battle the capital, and go her own way. In her star quad she travels across the torn capital but her squad keeps getting smaller and smaller.  Will she make it to the capital and kill snow?

So how how did you like my little summery like thing? Very suspenseful right?

This movie is the last in the Hunger Games Trilogy. With is kind of sad since I read all the books and loved them. The movie was sad because there are so many emotions going around. I think that it is better than mocking jay part 2 but the second movie is still my favorite of the four movies.  If you see it or or have already saw don't hesitate to drop a comment and we can talk.


6 comments:

  1. Spoiler alert!

    One of the things I like is that she never really accomplishes her main goal. And she doesn't turn out to be a hero to the rest of Panem. They end up hating her. That's a nice twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... Hi. I'm Dani and I just followed! Yay!! I really like this blog! Oh! That reminds me! You should stop by my blog! It's called 'The Dani Jones Blog'. Bye now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dani! I'm happy you like my blog. I'll make sure to check out yours : )

      Delete
  3. I went to see the movie with friends and none of them had read the books... Only one of them had seen the previous movies... In restrospect it wasn't a very good idea to take them to Mockingjay part two :P But I did notice that there were some confusing scenes for my friends who hadn't read the books (for example when Katniss goes to pick a rose in that greenhouse).
    I enjoyed the movie, it was so awesome. My favorite scene was the one in the sewers. I was sad when it ended though, it really felt like the end of an age...

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might have not been the best idea. The rose seen would have been quite confusing to people who hadn't seen the earlier movies/books. I loved it as well. The sewer seen is also definitely one of my favorites.

      Delete

01 09 10