Friday, December 18, 2015

Daily December- 18

Today's Daily December prompt is a winter or Christmas six word story. Here is mine.

                                            The time is here to sing                                                        

Don't you agree? This season of parties and present and joy just wants to make me sing or laugh out loud. Today was my winter party at school and it was really fun. We got snow cones, popcorn, cookies, and we got to dance. They were playing music and after all of the activities we danced and sang are hearts out. It was fun and I'm pretty sure everyone else had fun to. Well except for the custodians who are going to have to clean up our mess.  
                   
                  How was your day?                       

                                        

8 comments:

  1. I had my winter party at school today too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!! When they played the song 'Trouble' I was on the floor dancing+ singing!

      Delete
    2. That's sounds fun! You know I think at my party they also played trouble.

      Delete
  2. I had a a party at my school, except where I live it's Summer now, woohoo!!
    P.S I love you blog signature, it's cute!
    Elsa
    http://lovingcraft101.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10