Monday, December 7, 2015

Daily December-7

It is getting closer and closer to christmas and I am so excited. If you don't celebrate christmas then Happy Holidays! Today Daily December Challenge is Winter Playlist.  But I'm not really that great at listing things like this because I have a horrible memory so instead I am going to have some a couple links to people who do have some awesome winter playlists. Hope this is still helpful! It can give you a view of different people's views.


and

These are 2 winter songs I know and like though

"Last Christmas"
"Baby it's Cold Outside"


I also have some pictures of my christmas tree.




The w is for my last name

This is me when I was 6



If you celebrate christmas have you put up your christmas tree yet?







                                   




4 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely tree, your decorations are gorgeous! Last Christmas is stuck in my head, my mom is obsessed with it xD

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it seems that song gets stuck in people's head a lot because it's sick in mine

      Delete
  2. I celebrate Christmas and have put my tree up too! DITTO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Christmas! What does your tree look like?

      Delete

01 09 10