Saturday, March 5, 2016

5 Places I really Want to Go

There are so many places I want to go in the world. It is just a big world with many awesome places. I would love to go everywhere but in this post I am going to list my top five.



Egypt: I am half egyptian so I really want to see my heritage. There are so many wonders here. There is last of the Ancient Wonders of the World, the pyramids, the museums, and the people.


France: I want to see the Eiffel tower and go to france. I love pastries and art and just plain sights and they have it all.  


Italy/Spain: I have heard so many good thing about these places. I am also combining these just because I think them alike so much.


South America: Yes I am saying a whole continent and your not aloud to argue with me. I would love to see some of the old mayan artifacts and eat some of the mexican food. I am currently taking spanish at school so I might even know how to talk little. 


China/Japan: I love asian food and I could get so much of it there. There are also so many sights to see like the great wall and so many different cultures it would be awesome. 

This has turned into more like my top 10 places I want to go but that doesn't really matter. Right? 


Where do you want to go? Do we want to go to the same places I do? Have you been to any of these places? 






 



5 comments:

  1. Ooh, those places are all really great! I'm actually going to Egypt (possibly) this summer!

    I've always wanted to go to Japan though, it seems like such a fun place!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I come with you???? Please????

      Ya, Japan sounds awesome.

      Delete
  2. OH YES I would like to visit Egypt! Especially since I'm thinking of rewriting a WIP to set it in Egypt so that would definitely be a valuable experience. And YAAAAS COME TO CHINA. COME. WE HAVE GLORIOUS FOOD.

    Thank you for dropping by The Devil Orders Takeout, Nabila!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you can get some information about egypt by going there. LOL I have heard china has glorious food and is probably one of the main reasons I would come.

      Delete
  3. I want to visit so many places in the world - better start saving now haha!
    Paige xo The Joys of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10