Sunday, March 6, 2016

Ahhh!

I won! I won! I won! *Dances around like a crazy person*

Sorry, I'm just a little excited right now. You might know if you read my mind or something that I do Odyssey of the Mind after school. With is by the way so awesome. What is it? You ask. It is pretty much based off having creative solutions to a problem.

And the competition was yesterday. We performed our long-term problem then did a spontaneous (it's a team thing). This is my first year doing it and the team I am in has never gotten to state or anything but...

--
--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

This year I'm going to state! I am very excited about it to. So we will have another competition in april. I didn't actually win win. But we did get in 5th place (what for I'm not sure) so we're going to state! State is actually in houston so we don't have to go anywhere but it's still awesome.

When I heard I could not get a smile of my face.



Except of course I was much prettier than that.


Do you do OM? If so tell me and we can be freinds and do stuff. Have you ever won something? What are some of the activities that you do? 




4 comments:

  1. I do Odyssey too! I've been doing it for 4 years and we went to Worlds last year! I'm going to States too, maybe I'll see you at Nationals ;)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Congrats! Maybe I will see you :)

      Delete
  2. Good job Nabila! At my school some people do something called Tournament of the Minds, which is probably the same as Odyssey of the Mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have nver heard of that but it does sound similar. What do they do?

      Delete

01 09 10