Saturday, March 26, 2016

What to do with a new kid + Music Junkie Tag

Me personally have never been a new kid. Ever. But a lot of people are and it's really hard! Here are some do's and don't's for new kids.


Do's

Talk to them
Help them
Show them the way of the land
Be friendly to them
Give them a present
Become friends with them


Don't

Neglect them
Ignore them
Say means things about them
Be mean to them

And remember

They are in a new environment and scared.

And I also have a tag.

Dani tagged me to do this tag and pretty much on the name alone I decided to do this tag.





Favorite song?
Seriously? Um...... At the moment Blank Space.

How many playlists do you have on Spotify/YouTube/iTunes or whatever you use?
Estimated 100.


Favorite genre of music?

Definitely pop. 



Give us a list of all the bands and artists you listen to.

Every single one? Really? Seriously? Bahh! Here are my top 4 instead.


Rachel Platten
Taylor Swift
Meghan Trainor
Katy Perry


What is a collaboration between two artists that you would die to make happen?
Hands down Taylor Swift and Katy Perry.


Strangest style of music?

I have absolutely no idea!



If your life had a national anthem, what would it be?

Fight Song


What type of fan are you?
I'm the type of fan that only knows a couple artists but of those a couple artists I know almost all about them and love them.

Favorite band and artist?
At the moment Taylor Swift.

I tag anyone that can tell me their favorite song in comments. 



Are you going to do this tag? What is your favorite song? Who is your favorite artists. What is your favorite band? Have you ever been a new kid? How did you feel? What are some of your tips when encountering new kids?











2 comments:

  1. I honestly don't think that Taylor Swift and Katy Perry would do a music collab, since they are supposedly enemies...
    But still, great post! Same goes with the previous Easter post.
    :Elsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also don't think they actually would do it. But I mean if they did it would be amazing. And thanks Elsa!

      Delete

01 09 10