Thursday, March 31, 2016

Interview with Kiley B



I have another interview for you guys today this time from Kiley. So let's get started!

Questions
Her answers
Me


What is your name?

My Name is Kiley 

Cool name.

What are your favorite activities?

My favorite activities are gymnastics and writing 

Cool! I have never been good at gymnastics :)

What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is mint 

Interesting color.

What is one thing most people don't know about you?

Hmmm Probably that I love vanilla ice cream and fries together! 

Those both sound amzing!

Favorite book?

My favorite book is probably one of the Mandie books from Louis gladdys leopard, they are all so good I can't decide! 

Hmmm.... I haven't heard of them. 

How old are you?

I'm 12 but I will be 13 very soon! 

Happy early birthday! When is it?

What is your dream job?

My dream job... That is so hard! Probably between writing and blogging for a living but that might change :D 

Blogging for a living sounds amzing!

What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Well it was the first one that popped into my head and I loved it! 

It is really good!

Favorite movie?

My favorite movie is probably between the gabby douglas story, inside out, or frozen :) 

I haven't watched The Gabby Douglas Story but those last two I like as well. 

What is your inspiration?

My Inspiration is my family :) 

And what could be a better inspiration than that?

What is your blog name?

My blog name is the country gurl 

Awesome name!

What is your blog url?

My blog url is  thecountrygurl.blogspot.com 

Awesome!

What is your favorite thing about being a country girl?

Probably getting to see mountains and farmland and nature anywhere I go! 

That sounds so awesome!


Want to be interviewed by me? Have you heard of Kiley? Did you visit her blog after reading this post? If not you should! 

4 comments:

01 09 10