Friday, March 11, 2016

All of my Weird Blogging Habits

Everyone has there weird habits. It can be chewing on there nails or saying like to much (I do both of those). But today I am going to share with you my blogging habits.



I have to look at my bog!- Like the 1st thing I want to do when I get home from school is check my blog. If it is to see if I have any new comments or if I have a new follower or how many page views I have that day.

Getting idea's at the wrong time- It seems I always get idea's at totally the wrong time! Maybe it is at school or when I'm trying to sleep or at the store. When I have absolutely access to a computer.  It gets really annoying. 

I'm in a Slump or a Jump- Either I get idea's for a post alllll the time with almost to many idea's going through my head I can't get them into posts or a jump. Or I am in a slump with absolutely no idea's. 

I have to do it once at a time- I must do everything in order. If I do not have my picture ready I can not write my post.  If I can't find that write sentence to put there I can not go on writing my post.

Bahh, I give up!- If I have a post that is semi-good but then if I reda it and hate it and will just go up and delete the post. Just about for every 10 posts I've probably deleted around 2. 



What are some of your habits? Do you have any the same habits I do? 






4 comments:

  1. We have quite similar habits! One of my habits is that I write all my posts on a monday and schedule them. Then, I find a great post idea that I want to publish that day, but I already have a post scheduled and I want to keep it.

    - Edie
    Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a certain day but sometimes I do schedule posts in advance and then that same thing happens to me!

      Delete
  2. This is so me! XD

    Wonderful post. <3

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10